Hey...I'm new too!!!!!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hey...I'm new too!!!!!!

Postby peteyluv » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:12 am

Hi,

It's refreshing to be able to talk about our babies when a lot of people in my area are anti-pit bull. I live in King County,WA where the Golden Retriever rules and Eddie Bauer is God :) We moved here from So.Cal and our pits were much more accepted. Hope to make some bully friends here and have fun!!!! Thanks!!!!!!

Jennifer
peteyluv

Postby dami_sgirl@sbcglobal.net » Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:12 pm

Welcome to the forum and yes it is nice to be around people who love and understand this great breed, especially when some of the public can be very judgemental. You will find great info and people to share things about your pups with.
dami_sgirl@sbcglobal.net

Postby Darlazmum » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:45 pm

Is it too late for me or what? Did you find your dogs more accepted in So cal or WA? lol Sorry couldn't floow and was interested.....
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

So. Cal or Washington

Postby peteyluv » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:35 am

Hi again,

This is new to me so I may be a bit slow in responding!!!!
So far it seems people here in WA are much more fearful of the dogs even though they are sweeties! When we walk them I get a lot of dirty looks.....you know the scene!!!! It's always nice though to talk and get someone to pet them and see just how mushy they are!!!!!!

Jennifer
peteyluv

Postby Darlazmum » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:28 pm

:thumbsup: being from southern california I have had a lot of flack so far, so if it's worse up there I feel so bad for you, here's to hoping you'll get plugged in with some people who love your doggie!
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

Return to Introductions