Hey!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hey!!

Postby Pitbull Love <3 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:26 am

Hey,
I'm Brandi. I love Pitbulls and LOVE training these dogs in agility and obedience. I currently have two Pitbulls named Issac and Junior. Their pictures are in my siggy. Issac is a male, 1 year old, currently being trained in competition agility and obedience. Junior is male, 4 years old, currently being trained in weight pulling (I'm new to weight pulling...BUT I LOVE it). I hope to have a great time here talking about my precious Pits. I know I will.;)
Pitbull Love <3

Postby Bustersmama » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:18 am

Awwwe cute dogs, thats great they are so active! We love any positive press around here! :))
Bustersmama
Addicted to PBF

Postby Corliss797 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:51 am

Yay!! more white bully's! welcome to you and your beautiful dogs!
Corliss797

Postby rgyoung777 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:12 pm

Hi, and welcome to the board! Your dogs are lovely.

Just one request though--can you please shrink both photos in your signature down to a maxium height of 200 pixels? They're really much too large right now, and they distort the post layout.

Thanks for understanding! :thumbsup:
rgyoung777
Addicted to PBF

Postby heather » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:22 pm

Welcome to the board!!!
heather
Addicted to PBF

Postby Darlazmum » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:30 pm

Hey, didn't you know chocolate was dangerous for Junior? lol He's got great "freckles"! Welcome!
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

Postby Pitbull Love <3 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:41 am

Sure, I'll down size the pictures. 8) And thanks everyone for the great comments about my babies. :) :thumbsup:
Pitbull Love <3

Re: Hey!!

Postby Patch O' Pits » Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:16 pm

Pitbull Love <3 wrote:Hey,
I'm Brandi. I love Pitbulls and LOVE training these dogs in agility and obedience. I currently have two Pitbulls named Issac and Junior. Their pictures are in my siggy. Issac is a male, 1 year old, currently being trained in competition agility and obedience. Junior is male, 4 years old, currently being trained in weight pulling (I'm new to weight pulling...BUT I LOVE it). I hope to have a great time here talking about my precious Pits. I know I will.;)

Welcome!

I love the dog on your avatar. I don't see any other pictures. Ypu must have taken them down already.

Sounds like you are having a real blast with the dogs! That's great! Good luck with their training and competing. See you around the forum.
Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Return to Introductions