Brittany & China!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Brittany & China!

Postby brittany741 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:46 am

Hi there!

My fiance and I adopted China from Pit Prints Rescue last week. She is the sweetest, lazy APBT on earth. She is extremely intelligent and has already learned "Sit" "Down" "Nite Nite (go to your crate)" "Kisses" and she is working on "Come." We are thrilled to have her. She is 14 months old and she isn't a Pit Bull, she's a Pig Bull!!

The poor excuse of an owner had clipped her ears and then was forced to sign her over to animal control. Pit Prints Rescue took her in and we were lucky enough that she chose us as her new parents.

We had been wanting an APBT for some time, we knew we surely did not want a puppy and we wanted to adopt from Pit Prints Rescue because they are the only licensed Pit Bull Rescue in Georgia. China just happened to be a "house favorite" but everyone who wanted to adopt her already had too many doggies.

She is extremely obedient, loves baths, will let you touch/clean her anywhere and take anything from her mouth. She loves car rides and is already housebroken and crate trained. She also loves wearing any type of pink clothing!

Proud Parents,
Brittany (& Frank!)
brittany741

Congrats

Postby BraveBird » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:57 am

Very nice looking dog! Congrats to you and your fiance. I envy you.
BraveBird

Postby Bustersmama » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:15 am

Hi and Welcome!!!

I adopted Buster from Pit Prints Rescue this year and he is a WONDERFUL dog! China is so cute, I had been watching her the whole time she was up for adoption! i am glad she found a forever home! Hope you find this site as useful as I have...good luck and hope to see you around!!
Bustersmama
Addicted to PBF

Postby Scooch&Beau » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:46 am

China is beautiful!
Scooch&Beau
Super Bully

Postby dra6onpit » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:04 pm

I am so happy that you joined the forum! Our boy Teddy (see fawn in avitar) is a Pit Prints doggie too! Maybe sometime down the line we can all get together for a playdate!

Thanks for rescuing her!
dra6onpit
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby heather » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:19 pm

that would be fun!! I would love to meet everyone. if we plan ahead enough i can definately come.

Congrats on your new addition!!! She is beautiful!!!

:inlove:
heather
Addicted to PBF

Postby Darlazmum » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:42 pm

:sad: feeling left out! lol So glad you found that beautiful girl!

Hey I don't undertand the clipped ears statement? Did she have to be surrendered because of the ears? Different laws in each area of US so that's why I was wondering...
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

Postby brittany741 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:59 pm

No, the guy was a low life piece of you-know-what. Separate statements, sorry! Her ears were just proof that he didn't care for her well-being. They weren't even done right (not that I condone doing it at all...). They are far shorter than standard but she still looks pretty when she sticks 'em up. She is a total doll. I believe she might have been bred due to the physical evidence (swollen / saggy nipples and fat private parts.) Since she has been at the rescue since April, that would mean she was not even a year old when she was bred. She is now spayed. Thank God, I don't think Frank could handle another PMS case each month!!

Brittany
brittany741

Postby Darlazmum » Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:02 pm

lol lol lol [/quote]Thank God, I don't think Frank could handle another PMS case each month!!

Hey thanks for clearing up the ears debate I thought that was a weird law lol But Australia has some pretty unusual laws so I thought..... maybe....?
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

Postby brittany741 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:10 pm

Australia...(O:

:peace:

Nope, nothing wierd like that. I can say she truly picked us. I saw her today for lunch and she says "hi!"
brittany741

Postby Boo439 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:47 pm

Welcome to the board and thank you for rescuing China!! She is absolutely stunning!! I think her ears look good, actually... I have seen ears cropped WAY shorter than that with pratically no ears at all. Do you have any pics of her from the front, like a face shot? She's a total doll and I'd like to see more pics of her. From the pics you do have, I think her crop looks good. But I understand that you'd rather they weren't cropped at all. I bet she was a real beauty with her ears.
Boo439

Postby ripley6 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:40 pm

:welcome:

:clap Thank you for adopting from a rescue!! You sound wonderful, I think China made a good choice for her forever home :) And she is a beautiful girl, anyway -

Ok, hurry up with the girly pics of her in pink!! lol
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby Zoebiwan » Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:04 pm

Welcome to the Forum, I'm new too. I don't have a pittie but I think they are just wonderful.
I smiled when I read that you rescued from Pit Prints. Last night I was thinking of places to donate proceeds of my Pit Bull book to, and came across the website for them. I absolutely love what they are doing and have chosen them as one of the groups to donate to once the book is published. That reminds me, I have to update the submission site.

The link talking about the book is in my signature, feel free to check it out :)
Welcome again!
Zoebiwan

Postby Contessa63 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:11 am

:inlove: :inlove: :thumbsup:
Contessa63
Bully Ambassador

Postby pblove » Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:17 pm

Hi Brittane adn welcome here!
Thank you for adopting a rescue , a beautiful one at that! Amanda works very hard saving these dogs, seeing a lot of rescue dogs on here form her place.
A lazy one, your lucky, I have a hyper maniac here from rescue.
Also, love meeing fans of natural ears too.
Looking forward to seeing more pics of China. :inlove:
pblove
Addicted to PBF

Next

Return to Introductions