Hello

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello

Postby mesha » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:59 am

HI I am a mommy to one terrific pit. (sugar) She is my princess. I had another Pit however a few months ago I has to have her put down at age 7 due to a rare blood cancer. :sad: Atleast I had 7 excellent years with her. My husband and I am currently on the lookout for a new friend for Sugar. Been trying the dog rescues and such since alot of those dogs are put down cause they cant find homes for them :sad: Its the bad rap people give these dogs. Makes it hard to find great dogs homes.
mesha

Postby Pitbull Love <3 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:04 am

Awww, so sorry about your one Pittie. :sad: :crybaby: I see Sugar is in your siggy...she is really gorgeous!! Best wishes to you for finding another Pitbull! (Incase you were wondering..I have Pitbulls too, they are in my siggy.) :)
Pitbull Love <3

Postby Darlazmum » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:46 am

Oh I hope you find a good baby to bring home! I DID! Hope you have that kind of luck!
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

Postby heather » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:40 pm

I am sure you can find one!! Like you said there are sooo many that are in need. Everytime I go to the shelter I meet a wonderful pitbull and most of the time they never get out. It makes me so upset.

I am so glad you have decided to rescue another one.

Sorry about losing your dog.... :sad:
heather
Addicted to PBF

Postby mesha » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:28 am

thanks guys. there is a couple that I am incontact with the foster parents to to try adopt. we are looking at this one Image

and this one. Image
he is mixed with boxer they believe. he is living with kids right now and is great with them. (i have 2 kids)
mesha

Postby Patch O' Pits » Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:20 pm

Welcome to the forums. Sorry for the loss of your baby ! I hope you find another you can make room for in your heart!
Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby ripley6 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:25 pm

:welcome:

So sorry about your pup, but thank you for opening your heart and home to rescue another . . . :)
ripley6
Forum Junky

Return to Introductions