Greetings All!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Greetings All!

Postby JKRojahn » Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:32 pm

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kelly and I live in Colorado. I do not currently own a pit bull but will be adopting one once I move out of the city of Aurora, which is currently proposing a ban on pit bulls. I'm an avid animal activist and am a member of BAND (Breed Awareness, Not Discrimination) and have attended their last two rally's against Denver and Aurora's breed-specific legislation and have been doing a ton of work to try and help spread the word and to educate people about this amazing and wonderful breed of dog. I'm also going to be fostering pit bulls after my move until they find loving, forever homes where they won't be at risk of being killed for no other reason then their breed and certain people's ignorance. I hope to get to know all of you well and look forward to meeting you as well as your gorgeous bully's!
Have a fabulous day!,
Kelly
JKRojahn

Postby BullyBreedLover » Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:34 pm

Welcome Kelly! All the work you do is great! Keep it up! You will have a blast here! Lots of great people... 8)

Sonya
BullyBreedLover

Postby pitbullgrl » Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:15 pm

:welcome: :doggie:
pitbullgrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby Marilyn » Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:37 pm

I'm so glad you are working to help the breed! When you own a pit bull it will change your life. They are such clowns! Welcome!
Marilyn

Return to Introductions