HELLO EVERYONE

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

HELLO EVERYONE

Postby diamondckennel » Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:14 pm

HI MY NAME IS TRACI AND I HAVE BEEN BREEDING AND SHOWING AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIERS FOR 20 YEARS.MY KENNEL NAME IS DIAMOND C AND WE ARE HOME OF CHAMPION MAKO.HE IS THE 1ST APBT TO TAKE BEST IN SHOW IN RARE BREED CONFORMATION SHOWS IN THE EARLY 90S WHICH HE DID 5XS AND WAS A CERTIFIED THERAPY DOG.HE ALSO WON SEVERAL PET TRICK CONTESTS DOING HIS FAMOUS STICK EM UP AND BANG TRICK,AND A COON HUNTING CONTEST THAT I ENTERED HIM AS A JOKE AND HE BEAT ALL THE COONHOUNDS THE OWNERS OF THEM WERE PISSED LOL.HE AND OUR OTHER DOGS CAN BE SEEN IN THE BOOK A NEW OWNERS GUIDE TO THE APBT BY TODD FENSTERMACHER.UNFORTUNATELY MAKO PASSED AWAY AT AGE 15 5/11/04 AND I STILL MISS HIM AS MUCH AS THE 1ST DAY HE PASSED.NOT ONLY WAS HE A GREAT SHOW DOG BUT HE WAS THE BIGGEST PART OF MY LIFE I MISS HIM AS IF HE WAS MY KID.I DO HAVE SEVERAL SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND GRANDKIDS OF HIS,BUT THEY CAN NEVER EVEN COME CLOSE TO HIM.I AM SHOWING A GRANDSON OF HIS,STITCH WHO HAS ALREADY TAKEN BEST IN SHOW PUPPY AND HE HAS A LOT OF MAKOS QUALITIES.WELL ANYWAY I REALLY LIKE THIS SITE AND YOU WILL DEFINATELY BE SEEING MORE OF ME.KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
diamondckennel

Postby Pitbull Love <3 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:23 pm

Hey, and welcome to The Pitbull Forum!! Good job on Mako :thumbsup: !! I train my pups in agility..conformation seems lots of fun too. I may get in to that more someday. :)
Pitbull Love <3

Postby Pitbull Love <3 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:28 pm

EDIT: Whoa!! You have some hot, killer looking dogs! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: I'm so sorry about your boy Mako..I read his RIP page on your website...very touching. :hug: :crybaby:
Pitbull Love <3

Postby BullyBreedLover » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:47 am

Hi Traci! Good to see you have finally made it here! Lots of good people and great dogs! WELCOME!

Sonya

I LOVE STITCH! hehe Of course Mako was one handsome fella! :inlove:
BullyBreedLover

hello

Postby diamondckennel » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:33 pm

THANKS EVERYONE THIS IS A GREAT SITE.DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT WOULD BE OK TO PLACE THIS SITE ON MY LINKS PAGE.THANKS AGAIN TRACI
Image MAKO
ImageSTITCH MAKOS GRANDSON
diamondckennel

Postby Patch O' Pits » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:35 pm

:welcome:
Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby BullyBreedLover » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:40 pm

Traci i dont think thats a problem at all. The more the merrier! I have it listed on my home page..... :peace:
BullyBreedLover

Return to Introductions