Border colliez rule!!!1!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Border colliez rule!!!1!!

Postby Garm's Girl » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:23 pm

OK, sorry about that :roll:

But seriously, folks... I keep and train working border collies (the real, honest-to-god, ABCA registered ones) and also have two rescue pit bulls---a male and a female---both from the local shelter.

I fell in love with pit bulls thanks to a starving stray pup that wandered onto the farm, years ago, and grew up to be the greatest dog I've ever known. He had a huge, happy personality, infinite spirit, was wonderful with friends, glorious with children, all heart---in many ways a typical pit bull. (RIP, Reggie---love you forever.) Because of him I've kept and rescued other pits, and have spent years studying dog bite reports and attempting to make sense of the way dog attacks are exploited by the media and by politicians...

Anyhow, these are scary days for my "other favorite breed," and I wanted to join up and help out, if I can. Cheers---

Luisa
Garm's Girl
Matured Bully

Postby Pitbull Love <3 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:53 pm

Hey, welcome to the Pitbull Forum!! Hope to see you and your pups around here often. :)
Pitbull Love <3

Postby dawnapbt » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:14 pm

Yes, welcome... and I believe it was Richard Stratton that called the Border Collie the gamest dog next to the Pit Bull ;-)
dawnapbt
Addicted to PBF

Postby pitbullforever » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:23 pm

:welcome: my parents have a border collie mix great job in rescueing your pups. :)) :)) :)) can't wait to see pics.
pitbullforever
Forum Junky

Postby Patch O' Pits » Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:18 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby ripley6 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:37 pm

:welcome:

- once you've been exposed to the bully personality, others just kind of pale in comparison.
ripley6
Forum Junky

Return to Introductions