New Here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New Here

Postby rbeef » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:27 am

I'd like to introduce myself. I am the proud owner of a 16 week old APBT puppy, the little chewing machine that he is. His name is Bob. He comes from a long line of Purple Ribbon dogs and once the questions I mailed into the UKC are answered, I will send in his temporary registration for full registration with 7 generation family tree. He's an absolutely beautiful dog, grey in colour (the UKC and the breeder call the colour blue, I'm not sure why). It's been a learning experience for both of us as the only dogs I've had were older dogs that I had inherited from other people.

I took him to a park yesterday, his first park experience, I live close by. Bob didn't really know what to make of it. We stopped so he could sniff around. It almost seemed as if he was bored until some people came by at which point he perked up, he absolutely loves to be the centre of attention. He seems to be a social creature, enjoying the company of people and other dogs.

I will have questions but I will reserve those for later.

~Roast Beef
rbeef

Postby saturn2 » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:41 am

:welcome: to the forum! Congratulations on your new puppy. Would love to see pictures. :)

~Sharon
saturn2
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Zoebiwan » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:24 pm

Welcome to the forum, and I second the request for photos :)
Zoebiwan

Return to Introductions