New Comer

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New Comer

Postby LUVMYPITTY » Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:20 pm

Hello and good day to everyone!! My name is Jenn and Im a 28 year old female from Ontario Canada! I own a 2 year old Pit Bull named Sarah whom I adopted from a pet shelter almost 2 months ago. Shes beautiful inside and out!! For the weekend Ive also taken in another Pit Bull pup named Stitch. His previous owner dragged him behind his truck 2 months ago and now Stitch is scared for life but not his heart!! Im trying to do everything in my power right now to help fight this WRONGFUL IDEA. Its like a verse in the bible when Pontous Pilate says KILL ALL FIRST BORN SONS....its just wrong!! Ive got a beatiful link for my webpage please visit it! Today is July 31, 2005 30 days until the ban comes into place. Please feel free to email me or MSN me at any time.
LUVMYPITTY

Postby Zoebiwan » Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:38 pm

Welcome to the Pit Bull Forum! That's just awful that someone would drag their dog behind a car, but you are a wonderful person for helping him heal. I look forward to seeing you around :)
Zoebiwan

Sign this Petition for Pit Bulls

Postby LUVMYPITTY » Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:51 pm

LUVMYPITTY

Postby Zoebiwan » Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:01 pm

Yay...number 200!
Zoebiwan

Postby Q-VO » Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:55 pm

:thumbsup: 201
Q-VO

Postby ripley6 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:16 am

:welcome: