Elvis has left the building :(

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Elvis has left the building :(

Postby Mydogelvis » Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:01 am

Hey Folks,
Its been quite awhile since I have posted. Im sorry to say that "Elvis" is no longer with us. As some of you had read on his Dogster page (dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=136369&j=t), he had a little trouble with biting.
I had him checked out multiple times and the last straw is when he took off after my 4 y/o daughter, he got her hand pretty good. I had to take him back to the shelter as there were no foster homes that could take him. He was then Euthanized ( I hate that). I felt better knowing that he was evaluated by a pittie trainer and she had told me that he wasnt quite right. There was nothing that I could have done to "Train" it out of him, thats just the way he was. So now my Beautiful boy has gone over the rainbow bridge and is chasing his tail to the likes of Billie Holiday, and Dave Brubek!! I have started volunteering for the Local rescue group "www.educateabull.com". I am interested in a little girl named "Dot", she is a wonderful pooch. She was a surrogate mother at the local shelter for awhile, as the other puppies mother had to be put down. Anyhow.. Once I get another Pitty in my life, I will be back to tell the tales and hopefully get her into listening to NPR.

Cheers Everyone

Bill
Mydogelvis

Postby ripley6 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:05 am

:sad: RIP, little guy. . . thank you for being a responsible owner.

That's great that you are opening your home to another. Isn't that great that with rescues, they have already been evaluated and are ready for a good forever home? Dot sounds wonderful, but if she is not the one, there is another good little pittie out there waiting for you! :thumbsup:
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby Patch O' Pits » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:12 am

ripley6 wrote::sad: RIP, little guy. . . thank you for being a responsible owner.

That's great that you are opening your home to another. Isn't that great that with rescues, they have already been evaluated and are ready for a good forever home? Dot sounds wonderful, but if she is not the one, there is another good little pittie out there waiting for you! :thumbsup:

Ditto from me!

So sorry for your loss!

Welcome to the forums[/b]
Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Insomnia » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:44 pm

RIP Elvis

sorry for ur loss.
Insomnia

Postby Scooch&Beau » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:35 am

:sad: I'm sorry to hear about Elvis, but you did the right thing. I had to do the same thing with my girl Glamour, so I know exactly how you feel.
Scooch&Beau
Super Bully

Postby Mallory » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:01 am

Im sorry to hear about Elvis. I read his story he was a extraordinary dog.
RIP Elvis
:sad:
Mallory

Postby Mydogelvis » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:55 am

Thanks eveyone.. I feel better-ish.. written with a smile :)
Mydogelvis

Postby Boo439 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:26 am

I'm very sorry for your loss... Many of us have been faced with the same decision. R.I.P. Elvis. :(
Boo439

Return to Introductions