Hello from StL

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from StL

Postby RedNosedMonster » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:59 pm

Hello to all of you! My name is Emily and my dog is Caesar. We live just outside of St.Louis Missouri. I guess I can tell you all our story. Caesar was abandoned by his former family at the vet because he had parvo. The vet was going to euthanize him :sad: but he was rescued by an organization called Mutts-n-Stuff. I happened to be at our local petsmart shopping for cat supplies with my mom when I fell in love with him. Yes it was love at first sight! He had been in foster care for only 1 week. All I had to do was convince my dad that we needed another dog. (My previous dog died months earlier...he was a mutt, 13yrs old.) Life was empty without a dog. We had to wait one more week to get him home because he still had to get shots and be neutered. My boyfriend Trey picked Caesar up from the vet, Trey is still Caesar's favorite, I think he knows that it was Trey who saved him! He was 5months old when we got him and he just had his 1st birthday party on the 4th of July! We just love that red nosed monster!
RedNosedMonster

Postby ripley6 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:43 pm

:hi Hey, neighbor!! Wow, there seem to be quite a few folks from Missouri, lately - maybe we can have a get-together down the road, too!

Thank you for rescuing little Caesar - pics are a must, now :))

:welcome:
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby Patch O' Pits » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:02 pm

What a great story! Welcome aboard! :)
Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby cisom » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:02 am

Hey there. Welcome
cisom
Matured Bully

Postby heather » Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:47 pm

Welcome!!!!

Nice to have you on board. Hope to see more pictures. :)
heather
Addicted to PBF

Return to Introductions