Hello from the bahamas

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from the bahamas

Postby badkittyamy » Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:13 am

In the face of hype over here I have always had a love for all animals,while cats are my main love bullies come in a close second. I have always fought against the myths that people spread about them. One of my fears is that many bahmians follow after american trends and so dog fighting is on the rise.We also have an insane stray dog problem, you can't walk down the road without seeing a pack of stray dogs. People don't take care of there dogs because most are mutts, i can't even tell you if we have animal cruelty laws. We have no leash laws at all, the humane society here is looking towards american trends and wants pitbulls banned from the bahamas. I doubt it will happen as congress here really shows no movemnt to making any animal laws versus the endangered sort. On a positive note I own 4 mutts myself (we call them potcakes here) you can see most of my zoo at http://photobucket.com/albums/v74/badkittyamy/Animals/ the zoo animals and cat are not mine.
badkittyamy

Postby ripley6 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:55 am

:welcome: Hi!

Your "potcakes" are adorable - at least they have a home and some lovin'. :)
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby badkittyamy » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:27 pm

yes I love my babies, I've only ever had potcakes except for Cindy who was a Doberman.
badkittyamy

Postby Boo439 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:04 pm

Welcome to the board!! I loved browsing through the pics.
Boo439

Return to Introductions