Hey!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Suki Wingy

Hey!

Postby Suki Wingy » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:05 pm

Hi! I have a "pit bull" mix, Niño. He is my life! I love the layout here, and I also enjoy making stuff in photoshop. Dogs are my life and I want to breed Dalmatians and Am Staffs later in life because right now I am trying to sign on to an am staff to use in junior handling. I also love thylacines and most animals in general. Has anyone else read the report on the fox domestication in the 1970s? That was so interesting!

Suki Wingy

Postby Suki Wingy » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:08 pm

I can't find the edit button, so Here's Niño, not your typical pit mix!

10-2-pits

Postby 10-2-pits » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:28 pm

he's so cute. love your images.

Suki Wingy

Postby Suki Wingy » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:58 pm

Thanks!

pitmomma

Postby pitmomma » Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:04 pm

pretty pupper!!

Ariel Payopay
Site Admin

Postby Ariel Payopay » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:24 pm

Welcome to the board. Please read this link about breeding before you make any steps towards your decision...

http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=567

heather
Addicted to PBF

Postby heather » Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:06 pm

Welcome to the board!!! Yes, please seriously consider rescuing before breeding. There are already many homeless pitbulls and dalmations.

petfinder gave me 1383 homeless dalmations
and 1828 AST

Just a thought--I am not totally against breeding--just wish more were rescued than bred. Wishful thinking, I know!!

someone else had a good idea though--if you do breed, consider donating the sale $ from at least one pup to rescue!

Anyways, please stay on board---post more pictures!!!

Suki Wingy

Postby Suki Wingy » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:28 pm

Sorry, I must not have made myself clear. I have been fighting the irrisponsible breeders my whole life, and understand breeding takes money and never gives. I plan to work really hard to pay for them. I also think it a crime to breed a dog that hasn't past all the health tests with AT LEAST good, and that is not a prime example of the breed. I also am usually the one to tell people about the 10-20 adoptable dogs euthenised at each shelter nightly. furryfriendsfoundation.org has a good (sad) article. I am into conformation. Just to let you know, it is spelled DalmatiAn, and half of those dogs are not really dallies, not to say there are not many needing homes. :po: movie, they fail to recognise the existance of liver colored dals, which there are many.
Not to sound defensive, I just wanted to start off the right way here. I plan on staying.

Motodiva
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Motodiva » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:55 pm

Sounds like you'll fit right in! Welcome!

heather
Addicted to PBF

Postby heather » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:23 pm

Cool... thanks for explaining. We all have the animals' best interests at heart!!! Anyways, welcome again and thanks for the spelling correction!!

Return to “Introductions”