Another New Member in Nor-Cal

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Another New Member in Nor-Cal

Postby buddysmom » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:15 pm

Hello from sunny Vacaville, CA...I am the proud mom of 3 boys, 2 are 2 legged and 1 is 4 legged. Buddy (the one with the 4 legs) is now 17 weeks old and we all love him dearly. We got him at 24 days old after some trauma in his birth mama's household.

He is doing very well now and he has had all of his shots so now we get to start obedience school (yae!) He already has the basics down, but we want to do all we can to be ambassadors for the breed. He has already won over extended family members (one of whom was attacked by our golden lab growing up), so we are off to a good start... :thumbsup:
buddysmom

Postby Suki Wingy » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:20 pm

Yay for puppies in good homes! Welcome, I'm new too.
Suki Wingy

Postby Kingsgurl » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:23 pm

Hello!!!!! from sunny Sacramento :peace: Pictures???????
Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Postby 10-2-pits » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:26 pm

i am taking the same route, with the " all u can train" to be an example in my community. good luck and congrates on helping to change the image of our breed.
10-2-pits

Postby Boo439 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:06 pm

Welcome to the board!! I hope that Buddy continues to grow up healthy and happy. What happened to momma that the pups had to go so soon?
Boo439

Pictures of Buddy

Postby buddysmom » Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:42 pm

Wow, this stuff is sooo cool! I don't think I got anything done today since I've found this site and now Dogster...
Pictures and Buddy's mini-life story can be viewed at http://www.dogster.com/?178299
buddysmom

Postby Zoebiwan » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:23 pm

Awww....Buddy is just a doll, I checked out his Dogster Page--poor baby had such a rough start but now he has you :)
Welcome to the forum!
Zoebiwan

Postby ripley6 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:24 pm

Awwww, well, sounds like you really were meant to have Buddy in your family ('scuse me while I grab my hankie :crybaby: ) and sounds like he is very, very, very lucky to have someone who has looked into the breed and may have saved him from unscrupulous people, breeders or otherwise! Oh, those puppy pictures - :inlove:

A big welcome to you and family, and thank you for saving Buddy! :welcome:
ripley6
Forum Junky

Return to Introductions