introducing myself and my adoptee

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

introducing myself and my adoptee

Postby millierocks » Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:26 pm

hi, my name in Billie, and i would like to introduce myself and the baby that i was adopted from,lol...my babies name is Millie (huge coincidence) she is a 3 y/o female, chocolate colored stafforshire bull terrier...beautiful looking girl, she was giving away due to a marriage split and the man that owned her had to move into a bachelor apt. no room for millie to run, he also works 14 hours a day and hated to leave millie without companionship, his wife didn't want the dog because she has four children all under 6 years old...I swear I am in absolute love with this dog...she had 11 babies 6 months ago, she was spayed 2 months ago, she is microchipped etc. loves kids and cats...also other dogs so he says...a chance i am not willing to take unless i have full control and full attention...I live in Ontario. my landlord met millie today and he loves her too!(i knew he would) i'm sure to have questions...and from what i am told, this is where the experts are....as for pictures of Millie...they will be coming...very very soon...
millierocks

Postby pittymomma » Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:41 pm

:) WELCOME!!!

Always happy to see another Ontarian lol

V& the brats
pittymomma
Bully Ambassador

Postby 10-2-pits » Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:33 am

Welcome, hope you enjoy. i just joined and love it need to go to bed but so much to talk about i cant get off. just wanted to say hello
10-2-pits

Postby heather » Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:51 pm

Welcome! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!

:)
heather
Addicted to PBF

Postby ripley6 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:36 pm

:welcome: Hi!
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby Zoebiwan » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:15 pm

Hi and welcome! :welcome:
Zoebiwan

Postby Patch O' Pits » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:17 am

LOL I posted on some of your other topics but never read your intro. So Nice to meet you officially LOL. :)
Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Return to Introductions