Hello these are my new babies

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello these are my new babies

Postby amari_monet » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:31 am

Hello I am new here and these are my new pitt babies (they are only 3 days old in these pics) they are currently 3 weeks old and hopefully soon i will have more pics.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/si ... /venus.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/si ... ewbaby.jpg

the white one is a girl and the black a boy they are brother and sister I cant wait to bring them home :thumbsup:
amari_monet

Postby Patch O' Pits » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:02 am

Awe very sweet babies.

Welcome to the forums. I hope you stick around and post LOTS more puppy pictures!
:welcome: :doggie: :doggie:

Are they a rescue case or from a breeder? Usually breeders do not allow people to pick out a puppy until they are 7-8 weeks old. So I'm guessing they are to be rescued.

Siblings are a ot of work take that from someone who has 2 sets of brother sister double trouble teams lol.

:)
Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Zoebiwan » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:54 am

How cute :) Welcome to the forum!
Zoebiwan

Postby ripley6 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:28 pm

:welcome:
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby amari_monet » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:01 pm

they are rescues, and hopefully wednesday i will be up where they are to take more updated pics.
amari_monet

Postby heather » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:34 pm

thank you for adopting these pups!!!! :yay:
heather
Addicted to PBF

Postby lovemylucy » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:00 pm

awwww they are so cute.........where are they from
lovemylucy
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:28 pm

amari_monet wrote:they are rescues, and hopefully wednesday i will be up where they are to take more updated pics.
Awe poor lil ones. How old will they be when you have to take them. Is the mama still alive or were they hand fed? Good for you for stepping up. Siblings are a lot of work. Get your rest now heheheh. And yes, more picts pleeeeeeease :inlove:
Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby amari_monet » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:34 pm

The mom is still alive, and the rescuers are keeping her and getting her spayed. Im on vacation next week and will be getting my rest as everyone (including hubby)says boy are you gonna have your hands full but heck im willing to take the challenge. These are my babies 8) Oh and trust and believe I will post pics, probably so much you all will say PLEASE STOP WITH THE PICS ALREADY!!!!!
amari_monet

Postby Zoebiwan » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:43 pm

amari_monet wrote: These are my babies 8) Oh and trust and believe I will post pics, probably so much you all will say PLEASE STOP WITH THE PICS ALREADY!!!!!

Oh we would never say that, trust us...we love pics :))
Zoebiwan

Return to Introductions