Hello

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello

Postby bdrennan » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:55 pm

Just wanted to say hi, my name is booker and I am the proud owner of a blue with white chest pitbull which I have named Zeus! He's about six months now and about 65 lbs. He is somewhat big but he looks healthy and isn't overweight. He also has blue eyes (which I know is a serious fault and dq in some shows, but I'm not planning on showing him). I am a student going to Chapman University and am going to graduate at the end of the year with my BS in Legal Studies, and I live in Irvine. It's good to have a community to go to when in search of everyday questions about being a pitbull owner! Anyway hello everyone feel free to message me anytime! [/img]
bdrennan

Postby Zoebiwan » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:02 pm

Welcome to the forum! :)
Zoebiwan

Postby r2pitties » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:46 pm

zues looks great, alot like my next door nieghbors, his name is king. I bet the blue eyes look perfect too.
r2pitties

Postby Darlazmum » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:26 pm

Zues is handsome!
Darlazmum
Forum Junky

Postby willow_pigs_momma » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:36 am

Zeus is a gorgeous looking dog :inlove:
Welcome to the forum
willow_pigs_momma

Thanks everyone

Postby bdrennan » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:08 am

I just wanted to thank everyone for the comments and to say I'm glad to be in the community and have posted some pics of zeus in the gallery, and hope to chat with more of you soon and if anyone wants to get together in so cal I think it would be fun, I know it's been discussed before. Anyway thanks again.
bdrennan

Postby 10-2-pits » Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:06 pm

Just wanted to say hello, and very handsom friend you have. :cheerleader:
10-2-pits

Postby ripley6 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:47 pm

:welcome: Hi, and welcome!
ripley6
Forum Junky

Return to Introductions