Intro from DFW ~ Lots of pics!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Intro from DFW ~ Lots of pics!

Postby ragdollx19 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:46 am

Hi! We have two pits I would like to introduce. Conan is about 8 months old and is a spoiled baby. If he could talk we would all be in trouble.. he acts like a human the way he uses his paws to grab things and the way he looks at you. We recently aquired a 4 week old half sister of his. The mom decided around 3 weeks she wanted nothing more to do with the puppies. I dont know if it was their little teeth coming in or what. Having a pup this age is much like having a newborn baby at home with all the feedings and mess. She seems to be doing very well though. She needs a name in a bad way! We were thinking of calling her Medusa or "Dusa" for short. Any name ideas would be appreciated as I am already tired of calling her the puppy!

CONAN:

PUPPY:

ragdollx19

Postby Zoebiwan » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:41 pm

"Puppy" is just adorable...Dusa sounds cute to me :) :inlove:
Conan looks like a sweetie too
Welcome to the forum!
Zoebiwan

Postby 10-2-pits » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:58 pm

Oh, she is WOW! That little stance. and what a handsome man... Welcome to the forum, Dusa or Medusa sounds good but I think i would call her Nile, cause she looks like a jewel of the nile. that beautiful dark shiny coat. i hope you'll keep us updated on the name and picks. :))
10-2-pits

Postby Q-VO » Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:39 pm

Welcome, nice ear crop :thumbsup:
Q-VO

Postby dominiquerose » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:55 pm

Welcome your kids are very cute!! I know what you mean about the puppy being like a newborn, we got Asia at about 5 weeks and lets just say that I was very happy that my 17 month old daughter sleeps thru the night! And as for the whole name thing I will give you the 2 names that I give everyone BELLA or SOLA and until someone uses these names I will continue to give them!!!!!! :nana:
dominiquerose

Postby ripley6 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:21 pm

:welcome:

Beautiful pups you have! Conan is very striking - and little 'Dusa - well, what's not to love :inlove:

:sad: Too bad about her mommy . . .
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby luv2rgue » Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:58 pm

I LOVE your babies!!! They look so beautiful. I have to figure out how to post a pic. And I loooooove the name Dusa. That's perfect.

I'm new too. My babies are Dozer (17 month old Am Staff) and Seven (3 year old Husky/Pit mix).
luv2rgue
Matured Bully

Postby ragdollx19 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:44 pm

Thanks for all the compliments!

Go here to learn how to post pics:

http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.p ... cturetrail
ragdollx19

Postby Patch O' Pits » Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:57 pm

Welcome the pups are cuties
Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Return to Introductions