Hi Everyone!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
3specialpitties

Hi Everyone!

Postby 3specialpitties » Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:34 pm

Hi Everyone..We are new to this kind of thing...My name is Allison and my boyfriends name is Matt. We are the "parents" of the 3 wonderful pitties, Precious, Skuff, and Nala. Skuff and Precious are both a year and a half old. Nala is 5 months. Skuff was our first and we loved him so much and had so much fun with him we decided to get Precious. They had puppies (accident on my part) and now we have Nala, the runt of the litter. We weren't going to keep any of them but Nala got sick so she was in the vet for a week and we both grew very close to her. She won our hearts, not to mention our pocket books..lol She's much better now. We call her the "bottomless pit" because she eats everything in sight (edible or not).
Well thats a brief bit of us. We can't wait to meet everyone, see the pics, and hear the stories. Here's the gang...
Image Nala
Image Precious
Image Skuff

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:37 pm

Welcome to the Forum! Beautiful Babies ya Got there!!

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:38 pm

Welcome to the forum. You got the girls spayed to make sure there's no more accidents, right? :thumbsup: Nice-looking dogs you have. Runts can be too much fun sometimes. I love the facial markings on the two girls.

Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Patch O' Pits » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:37 pm

Welcome

Judy

Postby Judy » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:08 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Return to “Introductions”