introducing.....

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
The WERM
Newborn Bully

introducing.....

Postby The WERM » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:06 pm

i have had 3 year old male APBT rescue for about 1 1/2 years, he is approximately 3 years old now. Fortunately i live in an area where our dogs are relatively accepted, although there are some areas nearby that they are currently banned.

my brother in law worked in a vets office that boarded animals until suitable homes could be found. while looking for her cat, one of the other vet techs saw this brindle APBT at a local ASPCA. She was told she could not have him, that pits were only given out to their owners, and only had 3 days to claim them. on the third day, a different person went in and pretended to be the owner.....the rest is the story of my perfect dog!

these pictures are from various times since i've had him....sort of chronolgical order......the most recent being the big open smileat the bottom...we no longer use the prong collar, i am currently on a "gentle leader" harness, but may soon order a custom walking harness from your board's own cdpits!

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:37 pm

Welcome to the forum. :)

BullyProud
Super Bully

Postby BullyProud » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:15 am

Welcome I hope you enjoy your time here!

Judy

Postby Judy » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:09 am

Nice dog, he looks very happy. Love the rescue stories. Welcome to the forum.

Return to “Introductions”