hi...

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
cannon

hi...

Postby cannon » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:33 pm

HI, I am new to the forum, I am the proud owner of a rescued pit bull mix, his name is Satchmo and he is 8 months old and weighs just over 50lbs. I have had him for about three months now. He is my first pb and is the best dog I have ever had.

I love seeing pictures of the breed, that is how I found this forum. I take a lot of pictures of Satch, he doesn't mind cause he is such a ham!

Image[/code]

pblove
Addicted to PBF

Postby pblove » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:39 pm

Hi and welcome here.
First, thank you for rescueing and saving a life!
Second, from what I can see in his pics, he doesn't look like a mix so far?
Third, he is adorable! Great smile!

cannon

Postby cannon » Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:01 pm

We will never know exactly what he is. I have guessed that he is a pitbull/ab mix but who knows what all is thrown in there. All I know is that he is the smartest, most affectionate, even tempered dog I have ever been around.

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:23 am

Oh come on. How can you look into that smiling bullydawg face and see Lab? LOL. He looks all Pit Bull to me. Welcome to the forum.

Shorteesmama
Super Bully

Postby Shorteesmama » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:56 am

:welcome: thanks for saving him!

ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby ripley6 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:19 am

:welcome:

:inlove: :inlove: What a cutie!!! Adorable smile, and great name, too! :)

cannon

Postby cannon » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:54 am

Thanks for the welcome everyone. :))

bahamutt99 wrote:Oh come on. How can you look into that smiling bullydawg face and see Lab? LOL. He looks all Pit Bull to me. Welcome to the forum.

LOL, there is certainly no lab in him! I have thought there is some american bulldog in the mix, due to the shape of his face, height and color. But ultimately we will never know. I am just glad to have him.

HausMommy

Postby HausMommy » Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:36 pm

Welcome cannon and Satch!! I love Satch to pieces :) and now you have another place to share all those photos!!

donkey

Postby donkey » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:38 pm

welcome!

he is cutiieee! :inlove:

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:40 pm

cannon wrote:LOL, there is certainly no lab in him! I have thought there is some american bulldog in the mix, due to the shape of his face, height and color. But ultimately we will never know. I am just glad to have him.

Oops, my bad. I just re-read. Where you'd said "pitbull/ab," my eyes ran that together into pitbull/Lab. Can I get a "dork" sign? LOL.

Return to “Introductions”