Hello Everybody:)

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Lupe
Newborn Bully

Hello Everybody:)

Postby Lupe » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:49 pm

Hello Everybody!! My name is Guadalupe, Lupe for short :) We (Husband & I) have two wonderful bullies named Shaka (M) and Sasha (F) they are 1 year and 2 months old. I live in Chicago, IL and I'm glad I joined this forum and be able to take and share information with all. Also I have done alot of research on APBT so that I can be able to understand my dogs behavior, be a responsible owner and to give my dogs a good life. Glad to meet all!!

Lupe

Buddi

Postby Buddi » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:31 pm

:hi
welcome to the forum.
look forward to hearing more from you and seeing some pics(hint hint lol )

Lupe
Newborn Bully

Postby Lupe » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:37 pm

Will do :) Buddi

pitbullgrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby pitbullgrl » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:39 pm

:welcome:

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:41 pm

Welcome to the board, and good luck with the BSL that Rugai is trying to pass there in Chicago. We're all pulling for the "good guys" (aka the dogs).

GrippsHumanGirl

Postby GrippsHumanGirl » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:29 am

:welcome: :))

NYDog
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby NYDog » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:35 pm

Welcome, Lupe. I've always liked Shaka or Zulu as dog names but I tried saying "Shaka Sasha" really fast 5x and just couldn't do it!!!
Also I visited a friend in Chicago one February. %&@! it's cold!!! lol

jaygirl
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby jaygirl » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:40 pm

Welcome Lupe.

wayne

Hello I`m Wayne

Postby wayne » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:10 pm

I heard about this forum from someone at Game Dog Forum Because someone called whitebully stole a picture from me and posted it on this forum.Its a black male APBT named Mossimo.The forum want let me post replies there though.I own six game bred APBTs most of them I`ve gotten from the old Mtn Man.

Tinka44
Adolescent Bully

Postby Tinka44 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:18 pm

Welcome! :)

Swan
Bully Ambassador
Location: In my own world but havent figured out what to call it...

Postby Swan » Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:50 am

Welcome Lupe! :)

Lupe
Newborn Bully

Postby Lupe » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:32 pm

Thanks all for your warmth welcoming :)

bahamutt99 wrote:Welcome to the board, and good luck with the BSL that Rugai is trying to pass there in Chicago. We're all pulling for the "good guys" (aka the dogs).

Thanks Bahamutt99 for you best wishes! It is tough because is not only her trying to pass a law but is 3 others, Jerry L. Mitchell, Michael Tryon and Martin Sandoval, but like you said we are all pulling together for our bullies, and we will be successful :thumbsup: .

Lupe
Newborn Bully

Postby Lupe » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:05 pm

NYDogman wrote:Welcome, Lupe. I've always liked Shaka or Zulu as dog names but I tried saying "Shaka Sasha" really fast 5x and just couldn't do it!!!

Hello NYDogman, I'm glad I joined this forum. My husband named our dog because he really liked that name when we met a guy with his APBT(cute pup) in a park that was named Shaka and since then my husband liked that name so that is why Shaka is named like that. Sasha, I named her to kind of match Shaka. Zulu is a nice name too. To be honest I can't even say "Shaka Sasha" 5x myself :)

January and February are usually the coldest months, although our weather is crazy, sometimes is so sunny almost warm and the next day is soo cold, but oh well we have to deal with it.

Lupe
Newborn Bully

Postby Lupe » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:33 pm

NYDogman wrote:Welcome, Lupe. I've always liked Shaka or Zulu as dog names but I tried saying "Shaka Sasha" really fast 5x and just couldn't do it!!!

Hello NYDogman, I'm glad I joined this forum. My husband named our dog because he really liked that name when we met a guy with his APBT(cute pup) in a park that was named Shaka and since then my husband liked that name so that is why Shaka is named like that. Sasha, I named her to kind of match Shaka. Zulu is a nice name too. To be honest I can't even say "Shaka Sasha" 5x myself :)

January and February are usually the coldest months, although our weather is crazy, sometimes is so sunny almost warm and the next day is soo cold, but oh well we have to deal with it.

Circe
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Circe » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:32 pm

Grr...The contingent of idiots in Illinois never ceases to piss me off. Rugai is, in my opinion, the dumbest of the Illinois people.

I guess you could call me a part-time Chicagoan. Trying to fight BSL down here in Champaign.

Return to “Introductions”