Intro

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Rocky's Human

Hello there! I am new here and would like info on Jessup

Postby Rocky's Human » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:49 pm

I have registered here in order to learn more about Ms. Jessup, I reside on a different site, have heard one side of Jessup the "APBT activist", and would like to hear another. I was directed here by the Administrator of the other site (good guy, really!) and hope this is where Jessup "lives".

The other site told me that I would be banned immediately after stating where I live (cyber residence) but hope I am not. I will attempt by all means possible to stay within the rules, etc without compromising who I am. My main purpose here is to learn all about Ms/Mrs Jessup. The only info I have is what I read from another of her site's (where they talk about Schulzhund) and Cyber-roommates. It is not my nature to critic a APBT lover nor defend someone I do not know or know of, thus, I am here to educate myself on Jessup and her agenda...... please help.

X-girl

Postby X-girl » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:03 pm

(I have removed your post from someone else's intro thread because no oone is going to see your post there.)

This is quite an intro, I must say. It seems you really don't want to be a member of the forum but that you want to 'learn' about Diane. If so, you can do that on Diane's website. No? Sorry, maybe I read your post wrong, but it seems a bit odd to me. Nevertheless welcome if you are interested in becoming an active and friendly member of PBF.

Rocky's Human

Postby Rocky's Human » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:09 pm

Thank you for rerouting....I am getting use to your format. In regards to wanting to belong to this site, well, I view it as another "cyber-city" in our APBT world. It is the samething but a little different (huh?)

OK, then this is not Diane's forum? No? That's ok, then, are you (and/or site) Pro-Diane Jessup? If so, I am in the right place.

X-girl

Postby X-girl » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:10 pm

Diane is a member here, she does not "own" the forum.

Marilyn

Postby Marilyn » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:12 pm

Diane posts on this forum, but it is not maintained by her, if that is what you are asking. Welcome! Do you have a dog? If you do, we would love to know what kind and see some pics!!!!! We love pics!

Rocky's Human

Postby Rocky's Human » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:12 pm

Come on X-girl....at the right we are going we will fill 3-pages before I get a straight answer....(FYI, I am a happy, good humor guy, thus, do not get insulted)

X-girl

Postby X-girl » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:13 pm

You're getting off on the wrong foot, IMO. I answered your question.

Rocky's Human

Postby Rocky's Human » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:18 pm

Marilyn- It sure is not me on my avatar! hehehe

OK people got it....this is not Jessup's site. That is ok, unless you are against her or her believes.....aside from my never-ending drive to learm and teach about our wonderful breed, I enjoy knowing and learning about those who actively represent our breed (good and bad). This is the only way to "see the whole picture". While I type this, I am also typing on the other site....I hope to have both halfs of the pie together (sort of speak) as BSL will not be defeated if we do not stand united.
Marilyn wrote:Diane posts on this forum, but it is not maintained by her, if that is what you are asking. Welcome! Do you have a dog? If you do, we would love to know what kind and see some pics!!!!! We love pics!

Ursa Arctos
Forum Junky

Postby Ursa Arctos » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:18 pm

Rocky's Human wrote:Come on X-girl....at the right we are going we will fill 3-pages before I get a straight answer....(FYI, I am a happy, good humor guy, thus, do not get insulted)

huh?

This forum has several members. Diane Jessup being one of them. She is not the owner, administrator, or a moderator-- just another member, like me!

Don't really get what you are talking about, but if you have so many questions and your soul reason for coming here is to interrogate someone, wouldn't it make more sense to contact her through her personal website?

Anyway, welcome to the forum if you are here to learn and help others learn as well.

Rocky's Human

Postby Rocky's Human » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:19 pm

I am sorry about that then....gotta learn to know who to kid-around with I guess.
X-girl wrote:You're getting off on the wrong foot, IMO. I answered your question.

Marilyn

Postby Marilyn » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:23 pm

You could probably do a search and look at topics that interest you.

Ursa Arctos
Forum Junky

Postby Ursa Arctos » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:26 pm

Marilyn wrote:You could probably do a search and look at topics that interest you.

Yeah, just go to search, and you can search for author, just look up diane jessup, and every post which she has commented on or started will pop up.

Rocky's Human

Postby Rocky's Human » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:38 pm

Thank you all for your help. I will do a search and will PM her. Hopefully she will respond. by the way, what is her site's path?

damienApbt

Postby damienApbt » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:29 pm

Rocky's Human wrote:
OK, then this is not Diane's forum? No? That's ok, then, are you (and/or site) Pro-Diane Jessup? If so, I am in the right place.

Diane is a member here, not part of a political platform. thats really not a fair or appropriate question. just because she is a member doesn't mean everybody agrees or disagrees with her, the same goes for any other member here. we are all equal here for the most part, each member has something to add regardless of their "celebrity" status.

the only reason any one would be banned in this regard, would be inappropriate coments or personal attacks whether it be towards diane or any other member.

concreterose

Postby concreterose » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:48 pm

Hi RH...if you want read Diane's posts, all you have to do is do a search for her username, and read her post history...everything she has ever written will be at your disposal. Also, her website, where you would probably get WAY more info on how she feels about the breed is http://www.workingpitbull.com. This section is only for introductions though, that means telling us about yourself, your dogs, and anything else you would like to share.

Return to “Introductions”