Hello!!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
mikaelandsean

Hello!!!

Postby mikaelandsean » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:01 pm

Hi all,... my name is Mikael (sounds like ma-kel lol) my husband (Sean) and I are new to the forum, but not new to pitts. We have 2 adults, asmall
bown/white female Lexie who is about 2 1/2 yrs ish and a large black and white male who is such a baby Achilles (yes like the tendon in ur heel lol) who is 2yrs ish. Our male mostly lived inside and our female out with a bulldog-mix(spaz).... untill spaz passed on.. So we put our unfixed male out to play with our unfixed female.... all it takes is a few hours. So now we have 6 puppies who are 6months. We havent named them in hopes of finding new homes,and not getting attached(which didnt happen). We're keeping 2 one of them1is the most beautiful dog i have ever seen he was blue fawn when he was born turning a lil more brown-brown now,he has a white chest and LIGHT brown eyes. The other is a female white with a lil black and SOOO much personality.

Monukka
Super Bully

Postby Monukka » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:48 pm

Welcome!! Please post some pics! :))

Siberian
pacifist ...usually

Postby Siberian » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:02 am

Welcome :)

Are you considering to fix your pets?

pitbullgrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby pitbullgrl » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:16 am

welcome

mikaelandsean

Postby mikaelandsean » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:30 pm

about getting them fixed.... we didnt think we were going to have to worry about that since the male lived inside and the female outside with a fixed male lol but now were only wanting to keep our adult male and the blue fawn puppie so no worries there.

mikaelandsean

ohhh.....

Postby mikaelandsean » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:49 pm

kaytenmags
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby kaytenmags » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:59 pm

so your female had puppies and now you're going to get rid of her?

Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Postby Kingsgurl » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:28 pm

mikaelandsean wrote:about getting them fixed.... we didnt think we were going to have to worry about that since the male lived inside and the female outside with a fixed male lol but now were only wanting to keep our adult male and the blue fawn puppie so no worries there.

What's going to happen to the other dogs? You are disposing of them? You do realize that same sex aggression is quite common in the breed? Well, actually, dog aggression is, but same sex pairings are often more problematic. You can lessen the chance of this by nuetering them both. So sad about your other dogs, poor things. Once again, the dogs pay the price.

Siberian
pacifist ...usually

Postby Siberian » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:36 pm

hey guys, lets not jump to conclusions..

mikaelandsean

Postby mikaelandsean » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:23 pm

no the mother is becoming to much she got out of our fenched yard and attacked our neighbors pet pig. the male is MUCH calmer he will mostly be inside again and the male puppy out since i have a 1yr old baby and dont have time to house train him and... we have a small house not big enough for 2 inside dogs.

crazy4pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby crazy4pits » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:27 pm

mikaelandsean wrote:about getting them fixed.... we didnt think we were going to have to worry about that since the male lived inside and the female outside with a fixed male lol but now were only wanting to keep our adult male and the blue fawn puppie so no worries there.

Wait, are you saying your are now going to get rid of the female. Why?
It's not her fault she got pregnant, it's yours. And now you are gonna dump her.
Your males need fixed too, I will give you an example. You have an intact male, neighbor has a intact female. You have chain link fence male can get female through the fence. Male will also find away to escape the yard to get to a in heat female.

Poor dogs paying the price because of human error......

mikaelandsean

Postby mikaelandsean » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:31 pm

NO IM NOT GETTING RID OF THE FEMALE BECAUSE SHE HAD PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have decided to give her to a friend who lost his dog, because shes become to wild she attacked a pig and killed a racoon (yes she is up to date on ALL of her shots). Our male and puppies are not as wild as she is. gezz

crazy4pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby crazy4pits » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:32 pm

mikaelandsean wrote:no the mother is becoming to much she got out of our fenched yard and attacked our neighbors pet pig. the male is MUCH calmer he will mostly be inside again and the male puppy out since i have a 1yr old baby and dont have time to house train him and... we have a small house not big enough for 2 inside dogs.

You posted this while I was typing. Since she is an outside dog, instead of getting rid of her. There aways to better your containment system.

crazy4pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby crazy4pits » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:33 pm

mikaelandsean wrote:NO IM NOT GETTING RID OF THE FEMALE BECAUSE SHE HAD PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have decided to give her to a friend who lost his dog, because shes become to wild she attacked a pig and killed a racoon (yes she is up to date on ALL of her shots). Our male and puppies are not as wild as she is. gezz

Like I said you was posting while I was typing. Are you aware, the pup or your other male can do the exact samething. It is called prey drive.
So what happens if the others become to "wild"?

mikaelandsean

Postby mikaelandsean » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:48 pm

look i grew up around pit bulls i know how they are my wife thinks we are keeping a puppy but we are not i will be keeping my adult male only. we do not have the time to spend with more than one right now thats why i want to find a good home for them.

Return to “Introductions”