How'do!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
maximumrob
Newborn Bully

How'do!

Postby maximumrob » Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:27 pm

New guy here. The wife and I had read everything we can find on our Rhodesian Ridgeback mix that we got from the SPCA. Then our pup stopped growing a 55-lbs and I knew what she was! We had a whole new set of books to read after that discovery.

This forum will serve as yet another resource for us to help our pooch become a better dog.

I look forward to lurking!

TexasGlock23
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby TexasGlock23 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:46 pm

Welcome, there is great info here.

IamaDick
Addicted to PBF

Postby IamaDick » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:02 pm

got any pics??

pitbullgrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby pitbullgrl » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:14 pm

welcome :)

Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Ilovethepits » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:37 pm

Welcome to you!!

maximumrob
Newborn Bully

Postby maximumrob » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:43 pm

Hey folks,

It took several days for me to get my link to log on after registering (thought the site was actually dead). Now here I am on a live site and can't post. I have no PM's or emails notifying me of anything else I need to do.

Is there some kind of "suck-up" protocol that I'm not aware of? ...or is there an interview process requiring SSN, blood type, driver's license, etc? What gives?

Lucas_is_my_pitty

dog

Postby Lucas_is_my_pitty » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:53 pm

Welcome.
The regulators will need to give you access so just wait :peace:

snoopsnoop
Forum Junky

Postby snoopsnoop » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:04 pm

Is there some kind of "suck-up" protocol that I'm not aware of? ...or is there an interview process requiring SSN, blood type, driver's license, etc? What gives?

Now that you mention it... I will need any pertinent information. Home address, telephone, Work address and number..... :twisted:

Give the mods a few. They normally go in and grant access to a chunk of new registries at a time. You will get an email granting you access when you have been approved. Also, this thread will be locked and you wont be able to respond to anything on this thread. There is a "sticky" on the top of the thread listing telling you the deal.

Welcome to the Board!

maximumrob
Newborn Bully

Postby maximumrob » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:37 am

Knock, knock, knock...yooooo hooooo, moderators! I'm ready to post up any time you're ready to give me permission.

Sheesh, I feel like I'm trying to adopt a rescue dog. Gotta beg.

maximumrob
Newborn Bully

Postby maximumrob » Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:36 pm

Hey mods,

Can one of these folks who live on the forum with thousands of posts be made moderators so we noobs get quicker response?

Thanks,
maximumrob

maximumrob
Newborn Bully

Postby maximumrob » Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:44 pm

I can't even PM anybody to do the begging. Got this reply when trying to PM.

Sorry, but the administrator has prevented you from sending private messages.

Who's running the show? How do I get a hold of this individual? I am quickly losing faith, seeing how this has gone on so long, what with the amount of time it took to get a response to registering, and now how long it takes to get "permission" to post.

Does any one know how I can fix this or am I forever stuck posting in my own thread?

crazy4pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby crazy4pits » Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:50 pm

You need to be patient, it is worth the wait. The mods have lives outside of this board. They are human beings like the rest of us and have things to do. I am sure one of them will be around shortly.
You can post greeting to the others in the introsection also.

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:05 pm

Hi and welcome. Can you post a pic of your dog? I'd love to see her.

frezley

Postby frezley » Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:12 pm

I know how you feel rob, it's frustrating!

You're the only one who's responded to my postings so far. Thank you for that - it means a lot.

I don't know if it's because I have a Staff, not a Pittie, cos I'm a Brit or cos I'm just plain boring!

I'm really happy to talk about my dog and myself, just don't like talking to no-one!

I've spent my entire weekend trying to educate myself about dogfighting and it's been one of the worst I've ever had. Now no-one will even say 'hello'! Gonna cry into my pillow.

maximumrob
Newborn Bully

Postby maximumrob » Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:29 pm

msvette2u wrote:Hi and welcome. Can you post a pic of your dog? I'd love to see her.

I'll make a deal with the mods...if they let me post, I'll put a pic out there. :))

Return to “Introductions”