Hello everyone

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Gregv

Hello everyone

Postby Gregv » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:14 am

Hello all.... my name is Greg and i came to the boards cause im thinking about taking this pup up for adoption... can anyone help me ... i know shes not full pit but would like to get an idea of what she is... the guy who has her found her on the side of the road and is giving her away.... she has no collar or nothing so i will def be taking her to get shots... I think shes a cutie can anyone help.... any kind of info will be very helpful... Tha paws look a little small and ears are not normal PIT ears... any help! THANKS EVERYONE!

HERES THE PIC!

docdeath
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby docdeath » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:57 am

welcome to PBF and thanks for adopting...

Allie
Addicted to PBF

Postby Allie » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:59 am

Welcome! She's a beauty. More pictures would be great. ;)
She looks pit to me from the photo, but could possible be mixed with chocolate lab? I have a pit/lab mix.

JeepinDog
Addicted to PBF

Postby JeepinDog » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:03 am

Welcome. She looks adorable. Thank for adopting, or soon to be adopting. :thumbsup:

flovianzon
Forum Junky

Postby flovianzon » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:15 am

Oh she is a cuttie!! Do you have an approximate age for this pup? How's her temperament??

Gregv

Postby Gregv » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:37 am

well this is the only other picture i have im pickin her up today... ill let u guys see what he posted on a local car forum...

"this is molly, i found her on a busy hwy trying to get hit by cars. she is very sweet and does great with all my other dogs, as well with my 2 yr old baby girl.she is about 6 months old and about 20-30 pounds i would say. maybe a little less because she is skinny, but she is eating good now. she is up for adoption for free but there is a catch. you must prove to me that you will provide for her good. no pit bull fighters or anyone who thinks they are going to make her tough. i have seen to many pit bulls mistreated, tried to trees, etc. so please provide pics of your yard and a brief descrition of your situation{other dogs, kids whatever.} sorry to be all parnoid but she is just to nice to be put in a bad situation. thanks"

"as you can see she is submessive with my dogs, seeing that she came into their territory. no problem with any type of dogs, mine even attacked her when i dropped her in but she just took it."Image

storminstaffs
Adolescent Bully

Postby storminstaffs » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:24 pm

she gorgeous whatever she is, well done for adopting her

cbow
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby cbow » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:04 pm

Good looking pup. I'ts great that the guy who found it is making sure she finds a good home.

X-girl

Postby X-girl » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:57 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”