New to the Forum

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
jessandace
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby jessandace » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:16 am

thanks for the warm welcome everyone! 8)

jessandace
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby jessandace » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:40 am

and a little about what got me into this breed.

i grew up owning labradors. pedigreed, papered/ threename chocolate labradors... GREAT dogs. my boyfriend of 6 years (seth) has always had pound puppies, mutts.

we decided to adopt a dog together and when deciding what type it came out that seth doesn't like longer haired dogs, or even lab-haired dogs (haha) so we thought yes, a really short haired dog. we were torn between the pit bull and boxer. our friends had a boxer and he's adorable so we thought we were going to go that route.

i did a lot of research on APBTs as a breed, including the "bad" press stuff and i thought we would make great APBT owners. i was convinced that the reputation was undeserved. i started looking at petfinder.com EVERY DAY. we wanted a baby puppy... brindle/ or white and brindle

i came across a listing for a litter of 6 pitbull puppies that were "8" weeks old. I was estatic! CASPCA did a home visit and they must have realized we weren't going to fight our new baby and they let us adopt the most wonderful awesome dog EVER!

storminstaffs
Adolescent Bully

Postby storminstaffs » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:14 am

:welcome:

mommy2kane
Addicted to PBF

Postby mommy2kane » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:41 pm

Welcome!!!

concreterose

Postby concreterose » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:05 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”