long time pit owner, 8 year breeder, new to forum

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
highcountrybullys

long time pit owner, 8 year breeder, new to forum

Postby highcountrybullys » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:12 pm

I really want to say hello to everyone, first of all. The main reason I have joined this forum is because I have a wealth of knowledge and experience in regards to the pitbull breed. I have owned a pitbull constantly for fifteen years, and have had litters consistantly for eight. My dogs always wind up in excelent homes with loving people, because I take a pro active stance to educating every person who "just does not know." Opinions are like "you know what", everybody's got one. Instead of promoting chaos through opinion and asking questions with retorical answers I would like to try to educate some people who are new to the breed, and to discuss with some more experienced patrons alternatives and ideas to preserve this great and loving breed, the American pitbull terrier, and American Staffordshire terrier. The only problem I see here is there are some really stubborn and/or uneducated people who claim to be responsible owners, breeders, and pitbull lovers all over these forums, who really don't know a damned thing. So why don't you do me a favor, if you have never owned more than one pitbull or only have one dog for character reference, then don't proclaim yourself as an experienced dog person. If you don't personally know a famous "dog man" or get you stock from these guy/gals, then don't call yourself an experienced breeder, and if you feel like I already at least made you think, raised an eyebrow, or possibly doubted what you have learned or "thought you know" positively about your place in the pit bull world, then I will at one point or another. just from reading these posts on here I am dumbfounded at the opinions and responses of people. i will not waste all my time trying to essentially argue with these people, but i will certainly enjoy picking some of these brains.

BlueLemonade
Adolescent Bully

Postby BlueLemonade » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:59 pm

Glad you're here man, but don't go bashing people just for the fun of it-you can disagree with someone all you want, but plz don't be rude about it. just state your opinion, or facts and show them that they are wrong 8)

BlueLemonade
Adolescent Bully

Postby BlueLemonade » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:00 pm

by the way, by no means do i call myself an 'experienced' bull owner-more like an 'experiencing' bull owner-and anyone who has answered my posts know that i am here to gain knowledge and spread the love of pit bulls. so don't think i'm trying to show off or anything, just welcoming you and noting that you didn't seem truly happy to be here at the same time

bamawrly
Super Bully

Postby bamawrly » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:54 pm

Wow...not a good intro.

Brutus's Mommy
Addicted to PBF

Postby Brutus's Mommy » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:56 pm

bamawrly wrote:Wow...not a good intro.

Nope. Not at all.

I sincerely hope that one day you wake up and see what you are helping to do to the breed that you claim to care so much about (by breeding).

Red Chrome

Postby Red Chrome » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:56 pm

Interesting....................................... :cool:

Pete
Super Bully

Postby Pete » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:39 pm

lol...you never get a second chance to make a first impression. :cool:

Deniselynn
BANNED

Postby Deniselynn » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:45 pm

Ah.....welcome?

:bolt:

crazy4pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby crazy4pits » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:58 pm

Wow.....that is not a goodway to join a group if you are really concerned and want to help.

Check the attitude at the door and contribute something positive , but your only contributing to the overpopulation of the breed... :thumbsup:

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:00 pm

Yeah ok. 8l

Deniselynn
BANNED

Re: long time pit owner, 8 year breeder, new to forum

Postby Deniselynn » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:12 pm

highcountrybullys wrote: I have owned a pitbull constantly for fifteen years, and have had litters consistantly for eight.

Now that's something to brag about!

:bully:

maximusflys
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby maximusflys » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:20 pm

People who claim they know everything really don't know nothing.

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:30 pm

maximusflys wrote:People who claim they know everything really don't know nothing.

That'd be "People who claim they know everything really know NOTHING".
(you had a double negative which is then a positive)
Jes' tryin' to help :thumbsup:

Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Postby Kingsgurl » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:37 am

So, should we refer to you as God, or since we're all friends here can we just call you High?

rgyoung777
Addicted to PBF

Postby rgyoung777 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:31 am

Since it sounds like you don't much care for the way we do things here, or for our membership base, I'm guessing this is probably not the right board for you.

I'm predicting we simply wouldn't appreciate your wisdom the way you'd like it to be appreciated and that would result in a frustrating, tense and unhappy outcome for all involved.

I'm glad you've been so forthcoming in your intro--people usually aren't so open and honest when stating their objectives and reasons for being here. Unfortunately, thanks to your honesty, it's pretty obvious that your attitude and your goals don't really match with ours, so I'm hesitant to grant you access.

Oh, and, this isn't your myspace page, is it? High Kountry Kennels.

Return to “Introductions”