intro new

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
sk25

intro new

Postby sk25 » Wed May 23, 2007 2:08 pm

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site. My name is Sean from Boston. I am the proud owner of three American Pitbull Terriers, 10 mnth Brindle, 4 year old chocalate colored, 3 year old red red nose. All my dogs are rescued one from hurricane katrina, one beaten and left for dead, and one lost as a five week old puppy. I fell in love with the breed five years ago with a boxer-pit mix who died of bloat after surgery.

mommy2kane
Addicted to PBF

Postby mommy2kane » Wed May 23, 2007 3:14 pm

Welcome! Sorry to hear about your dog that passed.

MypitbullMaya

Postby MypitbullMaya » Wed May 23, 2007 3:56 pm

Welcome and I am sorry to hear about your dog that died. I am new here to but am excited to be here.

Shay

cbow
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby cbow » Wed May 23, 2007 5:47 pm

Welcome.

docdeath
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby docdeath » Wed May 23, 2007 5:48 pm

:welcome:

slomoe
Super Bully

Postby slomoe » Wed May 23, 2007 7:16 pm

I need to see pictures!!!

Im sorry to hear about your pup passing.

Welcome. :thumbsup:

ssontag
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby ssontag » Wed May 23, 2007 7:41 pm

Welcome, very sorry to hear about your puppy. I think it is wonderful that you rescued your new pups! Look forward to seeing some pics.

sk25

pics

Postby sk25 » Thu May 24, 2007 11:22 am

i'll post pics as soon as i can post in other sections

BabyReba

Postby BabyReba » Thu May 24, 2007 12:39 pm

hey there,

can you tell us just a bit more about you and your dogs? if you're not sure what to write, there's a sample intro in a sticky at the top of this section that you can use to get some ideas.

thanks!

sk25

Postby sk25 » Thu May 24, 2007 1:23 pm

I live in quincy ma right outside boston and have three beautiful dogs with my wife denise. "Sarah Jessica Pickle" a very red red nose-sharpei mix(not in picture) she lloves people and all dogs she came from new orleans after being rescued from hurricane katrina. She is very well behaved calm and loving."zues" (chocolate pit on right in photo next to golden retriever.) we rescued him from the mspca he was severely underweight and abused when he was found(scars everywhere) he is the most lovable and grateful dog i have ever seen. He is not too smart though so a challenge to train. Last but not least "turbo aka puppy" who we have had since he was 5 weeks. he is a beautiful brindle with white paws and chest. On left in the picture. If you check out channel 7 local news and search for pit bull ban you will see me and him protesting the proposed ban and being interviewed in front of the state house. I was thinking of training him to become a therapy dog because of his extremely loving temperament. Me and my wife walk them twice a day for about 2 miles in the am and pm. Iwork nights and spend days with them while my wife works days and spends nights with them. A few of my friends also have apbt and bring them to my house on the weekends. I always keep them on leash, my yard is fenced in and we do our best to be responsible caring pit bull owners. I am hoping to meet more responsible like minded people on this site!

spammie

Postby spammie » Thu May 24, 2007 1:36 pm

Hi and welcome. I'm new here also. I am also trying to be a responsible owner. Looking forwardto hanging out! :peace:

karini
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby karini » Thu May 24, 2007 2:24 pm

Welcome and Thanks for rescueing!!

sk25

???????????????????????????

Postby sk25 » Fri May 25, 2007 7:26 pm

not to b a pain in the ass but still wondering why i cant post pics of the family?

concreterose

Postby concreterose » Sat May 26, 2007 11:18 am

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”