************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
zifosgirl
Newborn Bully

Postby zifosgirl » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:06 am

Hi My name is Ashley and I recently adopted a apbt. :)) he's 2 months old and named Tomahawk, we also have another dog who's a mini schnauzer named Puppie. I been experiencing problems with the new edition and hope this forum can help me through his growing needs. :headbang: [/img]

*leenie*
Addicted to PBF

Postby *leenie* » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:01 am

welcome!!

you came to a great place for info!!!

Ask all the question you have!

cbow
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby cbow » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:16 pm

Welcome.
I have a MS also.

zifosgirl
Newborn Bully

Postby zifosgirl » Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:26 pm

I'm so happy u have a MS too, have any tips for getting my lil pit to get along with my MS. She's tryin to be the dominant one to the pit, :bowdown: but of course the pit is challenging back at her... :twisted:

cbow
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby cbow » Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:44 pm

Mine got along great after a few days, just had to get to know each other. My MS didn't care for the new pup so I kept them apart till they checked each other out, now I can't hardly keep them apart.
There should be some info. on introducing a new pup in the training section, that would be a great start.

cbow
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby cbow » Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:46 pm

ssontag
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby ssontag » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:10 pm

Welcome...hope you find all the info you're lookin for. Lookin forward to seein some pics. If you're not sure how to post them there's a sticky at the top of this section! :)

zifosgirl
Newborn Bully

pics

Postby zifosgirl » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:35 pm

cbow
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby cbow » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:37 pm

Don't forget the schnauzer pics. :peace:

zifosgirl
Newborn Bully

my mini's pics, lol

Postby zifosgirl » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:41 pm

cbow
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby cbow » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:52 pm

Love the one ear up and the other down, just like my Jager. :headbang:
Jager don't have the nice hair cut, but she is still the "bomb". Jade my PBX has taught her a few things and now she thinks she is a bigger dog, jumping (funny) and tough :)) has to be to keep up .

When you get axcess PM me and I will tell you a few fun things your pit and m.s. will both enjoy. (flirt pole!!!)

BabyReba

Postby BabyReba » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:03 pm

Hi there and welcome to you and your cute pups!

Could you tell us a bit more about yourself so we can grant you access to the forum? If you're not sure what to write, check out the sample intro that's in a sticky at the top of this section.

Thanks!

docdeath
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby docdeath » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:04 pm

:hi

zifosgirl
Newborn Bully

more about me

Postby zifosgirl » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:00 pm

This is new new intro, which includes more about me and the pups. :)

My name is Ashley and I live Garland Tx, a suburb of Dallas. I work for a local hospital as a Pharm Tech, and go to college on my days off. I plan to major in Pharmacy, but that's still all undecided. All my other free time I spend with my dogs, playing, feeding, walking, teaching, ya know, the normal stuff. lol

I am native american so my passion for animals is in my blood. As a girl my family exposed me to alot of different animals. Growing up, I have never been without some animal, dog, cat, fish, lizard, etc. I used to be only a cat lover, but ever since I got my own mini pinscher, heidi, dogs have been added to my favorites. Growing up we have had numerous dogs, alot of mutts, 2 doberman, and chow chows. My family's current breeds are mini pinschers (Heidi, my grandpa's dog... was mine but she got attached to him), Catahoula Leopard, mini schnauzer, pom, and now my pit bull.

My family has alot of ugly views of pit bulls, but I plan to change that. They understand thats its the owner who can make or break a dog, and with me they know he'll be fine. Tomahawk's a 2 month old pit bull terrier. He was taken WAY too soon away from his mother, reason for why I took him in. We got him when he was about 1 month and 2 weeks old. I didn't want him in a life of abuse and fighting. :sad: But that also had led us to have a few problems with him playing with his big sister. He gets real snappy and mean when pushed. Last night he even attempted to snap at me. Big No No. Puppie, is a mini schnauzer, who I adopted once I moved out and into my own place. She's 8 months, about to be 9, and is a spoiled brat. She is unspayed, but that's about to change. :thumbsup: She's experiencing problems with being dominant right now. i'm hoping that changes before Tom gets bigger. He'll have a neuter scheduled once he gets a lil bigger also.

roflmao

Other than my pets, I love to draw, read, spend time with my family, relax and enjoy life. Hope ya'll enjoy this glimpse into my life. :peace:

mommy2kane
Addicted to PBF

Postby mommy2kane » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:35 pm

Welcome!

Return to “Introductions”