2 Pit Bulls in Texas

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Beowulf
Addicted to PBF

Postby Beowulf » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:18 pm

OH MAN! That is so messed up!

I'm sorry, but I have no advice whatsoever. My pups until last month were four-year-old twins. I just rescued an 8-10 month old female or I would seriously consider taking it. I don't know what the "climate" is there but I know some people here who have had good luck putting an ad in the paper and then doing a home check before adopting.

I wish you the best of luck!

buckaroo
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby buckaroo » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:08 pm

Why not move and keep both your dogs?

TXPitBulls

Postby TXPitBulls » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:19 pm

buckaroo wrote:Why not move and keep both your dogs?

I signed a lease and it would be very expensive to get out of. I just moved in 2 months ago and I got Tilley 3 weeks ago. The first dog was on the lease agreement as a Pit Bull and they accidently overlooked it. They can not make me get rid of him because he is on the lease but they can stop me from adding the second dog.

TXPitBulls

Postby TXPitBulls » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:13 pm

Sorry that it took so long to update but I did want to let everyone know what happened. A member off of here contacted and me and offered to give Tilley a home. I am so relieved that I was able to find a fellow Pit Bull lover who could care for her.

Bishop is getting big. He turned 5 months old 2 days ago and this morning at the Dr. he weighed 47 lbs. He has been losing his teeth like crazy for the last 10 days. I have found 6 or 7 of them. It is great to see him transforming from a puppy into a dog. He is still as sweet as can be.

kazuo
Site Admin

Postby kazuo » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:51 am

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”