I have finally made it back to the forum!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Farmer

I have finally made it back to the forum!

Postby Farmer » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:46 pm

Hi everyone,

I have been gone for along time. I used to be on this forum as Foster Mom. I disconnected my Internet service several months ago in preparation for a major life move and I have finally made the move. Quit my corporate job for homesteading a 200 acre farm. All of my animal family made the move with me plus I have added four more to the crew. This gives my a total of 7 rescued dogs and 6 cats. Halo, our pitty girl; Chyna, our pointer mix; Shela, our Ausie mix; Chester, my beloved beagle; Luke, our recent beagle rescue; Jax, our blue heeler; and Oscar, our beagle/bassett hound latest and most senior rescue, 12yrs. The cats are Jade, Trashy,Thor,Diablo,Sissy, and Knock.

I love and respect this breed and I will do what I can within my community to help.

I will be dropping in between working my butt off on my farm! :)

sharonmissy
Matured Bully

Postby sharonmissy » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:52 pm

:welcome: I'd love to see pictures of your farm and your furry friends. :thumbsup:

Farmer

Don't get me started

Postby Farmer » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:14 pm

:)

I also have Highland cattle and four rescued horses! I emailed Samsung (Digital Camera) to troubleshoot why my camera keeps shutting down so I can get some current pictures. Plus I need to figure out how to post pictures again lol.

Stinde

Postby Stinde » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:29 pm

:welcome:

Waiting for pictures! ;)

cbow
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby cbow » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:09 pm

Welcome.

*leenie*
Addicted to PBF

Postby *leenie* » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:49 pm

welcome!!

ssontag
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby ssontag » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:16 am

Welcome! I think it's great that you have given all these animals a good home. Look forward to seeing some pictures.

docdeath
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby docdeath » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:55 am

:hi :welcome:

Zeldasmom
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Zeldasmom » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:25 am

Highland cattle? Like the ones used to make haggis?

Welcome back :)

Farmer

Yep

Postby Farmer » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:42 pm

I love my cows but some do end up as dinner. Yes, they also have wonderful names and a good life while they are with me. Sorry about no pics everyone. I am in the field making hay for the winter and it is a very grueling process. I will get my Web site up after this hay stuff and post all of my furry family and to include my naturaly raised, grass fed, highland herd. I will try and get a video on there of Halo and her Lamb playing zoomy butt together. :)

mommy2kane
Addicted to PBF

Postby mommy2kane » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:17 pm

Welcome!

Tamow-Kiki & Frankie
Newborn Bully

Postby Tamow-Kiki & Frankie » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:28 am

Tamow-Kiki here. I wish to extend a paw in greeting ok

Tamow-Kiki & Frankie
Newborn Bully

Re: Yep

Postby Tamow-Kiki & Frankie » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:29 am

Farmer wrote:I love my cows

Cows are ok by me ok

Farmer

Pictures

Postby Farmer » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:55 pm

O.K. the following pictures are some of my crew. Ignore the photo dates, it is my wonderful deadlined Samsung Digital Camera not holding acurate dates. I am going to buy a new camera :po:

Halo checking out a new arrival....making sure the cow mom does not see her :) she watches out over all of the babies on the farm.

Jax my Heeler rescue. In this picture he was recovering from starvation, he now is a big and brawny Heeler.

Chester in his normal mode unless he is licking my face with his stinky breath or hunting his precious rabits.

Sorry, I know farm animals are not a part of this forum but little Gracie Belle almost died, born to small, and she will live her whole life with me, she is just to darn cute to be ignored. Plus it is 90 degrees tonight and this picture of snow felt good :)

akaspaddero
Addicted to PBF

Postby akaspaddero » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:27 pm

Welcome back! Love the photos!

Return to “Introductions”