Hello Everyone Im Tyson !!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Tyson

Postby Tyson » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:09 pm

the dog is in the crate for about 8 hrs bc we work and theres nuthin i can do about someone comin over and letting him out!!!! the crate is big but i do have it blocked off small but he's still doin it i just dont know what to do

Melisshka

Postby Melisshka » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:30 pm

A puppy can't hold it that long, 8 hours a day isn't fair to the poor little thing. I leave my dog in a crate for about that long, but she's 2 years old and able to handle it.

And you're probably not going to get much help until you post more of an introduction. Not about Tyson, but about you.

They really like the intros around here.

:)

Tyson

Postby Tyson » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:17 pm

give me a break im new at this i no it isnt fair to the dog i no this thats why im askin 4 help

EmmasMom
Addicted to PBF

Postby EmmasMom » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:43 pm

Tyson..you're adorable!

Melisshka

Postby Melisshka » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:10 am

And you're probably not going to get much help until you post more of an introduction. Not about Tyson, but about you.

I think you missed this part. You need to post an intro about yourself in order to get access to the rest of the forum.

:thumbsup:

Tyson

Postby Tyson » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:32 am

sorry i think i did i just wanna help the lil guy

Melisshka

Postby Melisshka » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:32 am

I know you do and probably lots of other people would like to help you too, but seriously, the mods here like to have more information about the owner not just the dog. There are stickied posts at the top of the intro section that tell you what they're looking for.

I doubt they'll approve you to post elsewhere in the forum without you providing more info. Until you get approved to post in the entire forum, you're going to have a tough time getting the help your puppy needs.

Tyson

Postby Tyson » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:52 pm

ok thanks alot for ur help i really mean that :)

merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby merriterrier » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:20 pm

Tyson sure is cute, is he the first pit bull in his house?
Welcome!

Tyson

Postby Tyson » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:54 pm

ok everyone tyson ate some rabbit poop thats y he was goin number 2 in his crate he's all good now thanks everyone 4 ur help

JazzyBellesPet

Postby JazzyBellesPet » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:56 am

Tyson is a cutie!! And the coloring....WOW!! About the 'number 2' in his crate. A puppy can't hold it's bowels very long, so it should go out roughly every hour. Being that your not able to do that with your work schedule, an idea would be to block the baby bully off in your kitchen or a bathroom (something with an easily cleanable surface) and lay down some puppy pads. Make sure you keeps things out of reach! If you don't feel like trying that, lay down a towel or something in the crate for easy clean up. Jazzy went 'number 2' and even 'number 1' once in a great while as a pup in her crate. She grew out of it......pups just don't know any better. Hope this helps!

kazuo
Site Admin

Postby kazuo » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:26 am

:modwelcomeonly2: .

Return to “Introductions”