Hi I'm Alex,

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
AkiD

Hi I'm Alex,

Postby AkiD » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:21 am

My name is Alex I'm from Romania, I just moved to California, I live in Santa Monica L.A, I love Pit Bulls I had Pit Bulls I will have Pit Bulls I want one here to take it back home ...But I have to move to a pet friendly house. I'm sorry that I can't upload pictures with my dog Sony (i think they are to big)! He's back home with my little brother doing well and missing me (he's telling me that over the phone :inlove:)...

AkiD

wow

Postby AkiD » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:53 am

I manage to put one picture as avatar..it wasn't hard :p

ilovemypits
Addicted to PBF

Postby ilovemypits » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:57 am

Hello and Welcome!!! Hopefully you'll get to a pit friendly house soon!!

sw_df27
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby sw_df27 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:37 am

Welcome Hope you can be with your dog soon!!

AkiD

Me again...

Postby AkiD » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:34 pm

I hope so, but before I live from America I want to get a buddy for Sony, maybe a girl who knows 8) But I have to get one that is registered and has a pedigree in order to take her back home other wise I'm not aloud to :sad:

cbow
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby cbow » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:18 pm

:welcome:

Gypsy
Bully Ambassador

Postby Gypsy » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:30 pm

WELCOME :))

EmmasMom
Addicted to PBF

Postby EmmasMom » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:41 pm

:welcome: Are you planning on breeding your boy?

AkiD

Hmmmm

Postby AkiD » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:41 am

No because back home it is illegal to breed pit bulls just because they do not have a pedigree but if I would get a girl with a pedigree back home maybe ...Because I have a big house with a lot of animals maybe I can keep one litter but I'm kinda afraid to do so because that is a big responsibility to breed pit bulls or any kind of dogs ( in my opinion anyway) :)

mommy2kane
Addicted to PBF

Re: Hmmmm

Postby mommy2kane » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:38 am

AkiD wrote:No because back home it is illegal to breed pit bulls just because they do not have a pedigree but if I would get a girl with a pedigree back home maybe ...Because I have a big house with a lot of animals maybe I can keep one litter but I'm kinda afraid to do so because that is a big responsibility to breed pit bulls or any kind of dogs ( in my opinion anyway) :)

Definitely a big responsibility!

Welcome!

ssontag
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby ssontag » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:07 am

Welcome! From what I can see you dog looks cute. How long are you going to be in the US? Are you working or going to school here?

AkiD

:D

Postby AkiD » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:04 pm

I'm working and going to school :) I really don't know how long I'm going to stay! But it's a big country and until now I only saw Florida Maryland and
California (I stayed first in south FL and then because I like ti drive I went with my car all over these places) So I can say that I saw some of America but I still have places to go people to see :peace: So I will stay until I see The grand Canyon, Las Vegas The statue of Liberty and the rest of the places that America is know for. So I guess I'm going to be here for at least a couple of years, I hope.... Then roflmao back home to tell everybody what I saw nd send my friend to do the same.. your country is amazing everybody should visit USA :))

merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby merriterrier » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:14 pm

Welcome!!

lpyrbby
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby lpyrbby » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:32 am

I've got a litter of 10 puppies in my home right now that I'm fostering. The woman had an accidental litter and I tell you what! Busy busy busy is all I can say! There just isn't enough of me to go around to all of them! I would definately rethink breeding, even if you want to keep the litter. I can't reiterate enough that they are a TON of work! and they are only 5 weeks old at this point. Egads!!!

Welcome!

AkiD

wow

Postby AkiD » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:35 pm

:)) I know all about it back home I had a bitch that had about 5-6 litters but she was a mixed dog but all the times we used to keep the puppy's so...I know how it is The problem starts after you decide which one you will keep and for how many you have to look for homes :)) but it's all good, It's fun mixed with responsibility :thumbsup:

Return to “Introductions”