intro from Coppell Tx

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Texs

intro from Coppell Tx

Postby Texs » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:14 pm

My names Tom. I live in Coppell Texas. Currently i work in real estate. I now have a yellow labrador that i adopted a few years ago. I have been interested in since ive gotten out of my parents house becuase they had fear of pitbulls and collage. Now i rent out a house with a huge backyard that the dogs can run free. I think i am going to get a puppy froma breeder but i might adopt a younger dog. idk

lpyrbby
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby lpyrbby » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:26 am

Welcome!

Can you tell us more about yourself? Just a lil bit? lol

Most of this group consists of rescue friendly people and there are so very very few good breeders out there that it genuinely just makes more sense to rescue a dog. Have you checked out www.petfinder.com ? Just put in your zip code and you'll see just how many great dogs are out there! Also, another recommendation is that you should try to adopt an older dog. Pit bulls are "notorious" for becoming dog aggressive when they mature. All the training in the world can't negate genetics.

Once again, welcome! And sitck around! There is a ton of info on this site!

merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby merriterrier » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:37 pm

Welcome!!

cbow
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby cbow » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:07 pm

:welcome:

Texs

Postby Texs » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:46 pm

ok. im 24. i love wakeboarding and jetsking. Near us theres a huge lake were thats normaly what everyone does. I bring my lab out on the boat all the time, hes a really good swimer. idk has anyone gotten from a really good kennel instead of adoption. i mainly am trying to get a apbt or a asbt for schutzhund agilty and ppd. Thats the only reason i want a puppy froma breeder. i heard of a kennel called Matrix kennel. idk the themes kinda weird but the dogs look amazing, but theres prolby a huge waiting list. if anyone can pm me a good kennel when im accepted that would be great.

kcalbat
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby kcalbat » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:35 pm

Ive only heard good things of Matrix kennel!...very reputable. I think it would be worth the wait for a damn good dog if you are going to go with a breeder. Good Luck.

TexasGlock23
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby TexasGlock23 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:03 am

Welcome aboard. There are many great breeders to choose from. But you have to be willing to do the research on them, the yard, and the history of the pups produced. Anyone can make a "pretty" site and type all sorts or BS so someone will pay thousands of dollars for a glamorized pup. You can also try going to www.pitbullcorner.com But don't discredit an adopted dog. There is one here on this site that was almost put to sleep and now he is one of the greatest dogs. I believe this is him...Wallace

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vNicN-o1VyA

TexasGlock23
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby TexasGlock23 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:04 am

And the comment of the websites was not directed towards matrixkennels. I am sure they have great dogs, the titles speak for themselves.

pitgrrl

Postby pitgrrl » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:41 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”