just got a new pup

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
fattie
Adolescent Bully

just got a new pup

Postby fattie » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:17 am

hi guys , my names chris and i live in rockland maine. my girlfriend and i recentley broke up and she took our 2 year old pitbull mix and now wont let me see her anymore. well a few days ago on the 20th i was looking in the uncle henrys ( swap/sell/trade weekley book ) i found pitbull pups about 70 miles from my house , and i was headed up that way for a festival anyways , so i called him and made arrangments to stop buy yesterday. he had both mother and father there , the mother was a 3 year old american pit , very wide and weighed about 75lbs , the dad was 1 1/2year american pit and he weighed about 75 lbs also.

they were both very friendly and only sniffed me for a minute. i picked a white and black male puppy with a nice color patern and one brown eye and one blue eye. now i did some reaserch on the blue eye and found that it is very rare but can also come with some health issues. he seems to be able to see and hear fine , but im not an expert nor a vet and untill i have him vet checked this week i wont know. is there any way i can maybe determine if hes going to have this problem ? btw his name is blue and i think its a good name, he is also a chick magnet , i had so many girls asking me if they could pet him , one even said she would marry him. another asked if i was single and if i was i wouldnt be by the end of the night , but this morning i woke up and guess what ? still single , haha. any info or anything would be apreciated , thanks guys and girls.

fattie
Adolescent Bully

Postby fattie » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:23 am

oh , i forgot to add the mother was all black with white on her face with normal eyes and the dad was all brown with normal eyes. i really hope nothing is wrong with him because he is a great puppy.

cbow
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby cbow » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:09 pm

Just remember ALL pups are "chick mags" :twisted: . When the pup grows up some people will scared of a "pit".
Did you tell them your pup was a pit? If so how did they react?

Your pup/pet will out last them girls. (unless you find a good woman) :peace:

I got a pup and my gf thought the pup was for her (wrong timing, V-day), I made a mistake and let her think that. I had to get back with her to get my dog back....
Remember a dog will LOVE you FOREVER, women come and go,

Cboy1
Newborn Bully

Postby Cboy1 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:14 pm

Hmm this is a first for me because I have a blue nose Pit and his eyes are blue'ish/silver'ish too and I'm hoping he doesn't have sight problems later.

merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby merriterrier » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:33 pm

Welcome! Show us some pictures of your new pup! What is his name?

kazuo
Site Admin

Postby kazuo » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:13 am

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”