Hello

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Dave

Hello

Postby Dave » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:03 am

Hi guys. I guess I have to introduce myself here. I'm not real good at this but here goes:

My name is, well, it's Dave. I'm 41 going on 25 and my wife and I have two dogs and a beta fish. I live in the northwest part of the ol' U.S. of A and right now our city is pending BSL regarding Pit Bulls. Not sure at this point if it is Pit Bull Terrier specific or if it is all "pit bull" looking dogs. It has been being considered for some time and is still under consideration. It may be time to move before long.

One of our dogs is a nineteen month old American Bulldog (she's gorgeous) and a 5 month old rescue that I think may be a lab/pit mix but I'm not sure. Maybe if I can figure out how to post a pic, I can get other opinions on that. He is a very kind hearted little guy, smart and a bit timid. The AB, on the other hand, is not timid at all, very bull headed and likes to see how far she can go without getting into trouble. The fish is my daughter's and I'm not sure if it's a male or female but I guess it's a pretty good fish. :)

I'm pretty dull and don't really have any hobbies other than walking with the wife and dogs every day and working out myself. I also like going to movies and watching them at home on DVD but I don't know if that's a hobby. Sometimes I will make reference to something in a movie and everybody will think I'm just babbling, so if that happens here, if you would just nod and smile, that would be great. :thumbsup:

Umm, I guess that's about it. Look forward to reading the forums and learning some new information as well. Some of the other related forums on other message boards are a bit cliquey but this one doesn't seem to be that way, which is nice.

Take care everyone!

merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby merriterrier » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:12 pm

Welcome Dave!! (smiles and nods politely)roflmao
PBF is a wonderful resource! I think you'll like it here.
Can't wait to see pics of your pups!

mommy2kane
Addicted to PBF

Postby mommy2kane » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:57 pm

Welcome to PBF!

spammie

Postby spammie » Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:49 pm

Glad to have you with us. This is a friendly, informative and fun place to hang out. :welcome:

Shay59
Bully Ambassador

Postby Shay59 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:44 am

Extra good to see you here. You'll like it with us .

A BIG Virginia welcome to you!!! lol

Try Photobucket, that's how I got my pictures posted in the gallery.

kazuo
Site Admin

Postby kazuo » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:45 am

:modwelcomeonly2: .

Return to “Introductions”