Howdy everyone!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Groaners
Newborn Bully

Howdy everyone!

Postby Groaners » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:28 pm

I used to go on here a lot, I think my name then was Sheepl, sure some of you remember me!
I'm Jennifer, I live in the mountains of California surrounded by all kinds of real deal working dogs, including American Pit Bull Terriers as catchdogs...besides I've always loved the breed and its heart, tenacity, and gameness.
I have two hunting and stock dogs of my own, both Western Mountain Curs (folks up here sometimes just call them "Mountain Dogs" or "American Mountain Dogs"......I like that name better!!) named Tiger Lily and Wolverine. For those who already know Lily, well, Wolverine is Lily's full brother but from a nother litter (he's 12 months now while Lily is 4.5 years). They are both mainly coon and bobcat dogs, but they've hunted most the traditional game as well as rounding up and catching the cattle on the farm.
I'm a total working dog person and I like ALL of the "real" dog breeds, if it's a bull dog, a hound, a terrier, a running dog or a bird dog, or a stock dog, or a sled dog. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I admire any dog that does his job!!

Here is the great Tiger Lily

And here is Wolverine (when he was 8 months old only)

merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby merriterrier » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:07 pm

Welcome back!! It is always nice to see people utilizing working dogs! I have a Rat Terrier who hunts. Before we moved to Pasadena she was employed at a couple warehouses ridding them of squirrels, rats and mice and also handled rat and mice control at a few farms.
Your dogs are beautiful! I bet you guys have a great time.

Groaners
Newborn Bully

Postby Groaners » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:36 pm

Thanks!!! Rat Terriers are neat little dogs too, remind me of the Feist dogs around here. My dogs are also good pest control dogs around the property, even though they're a little big and can't climb very high. (I need a cat!)
I sure do have a great time with my dogs :peace:

A little more on my biography...
My other hobby besides working dogs, is working mules...can't beat a good mountain mule!

mommy2kane
Addicted to PBF

Postby mommy2kane » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:55 pm

Welcome

spammie

Postby spammie » Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:52 pm

:welcome:

kazuo
Site Admin

Postby kazuo » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:09 am

:modwelcomeonly2: .

Return to “Introductions”