Hello Everyone!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
amykl12

Hello Everyone!

Postby amykl12 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:11 am

Hi everyone,
I am a 25 year old female. I have had my APBT, Tyson, for almost a year now. I met him about 10 months ago when I woke up to hear barking in my house (I work third shift so I sleep all day). I came out of the bedroom and saw this little face looking up at me! A little surprise from my husband! This is my first experience with a pit and needless to say, although my husband bought the dog, he is officially more mine than his! He has been the best dog to my family and I. :tongue: I have a six year old that drives poor Tyson insane some days, but he takes it all in stride. This is a picture of him with his best friend (a boxer) Kaybie.

[/url]http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t305/bignik26/Tyson/?action=view&current=Dogs3.jpg

One reason that I have joined this forum is to seek some advice from more experienced APBT owners. I have recently had some concerns with Tyson showing aggression towards certain people. In particular, two children in the neighborhood and strangers that approach the house. I have been working hard on this problem and cant wait to get some additional advice as well as share my stories. As I mentioned earlier, he has been extremely gentle to my family and I. Very submissive when needed and we could all take a bone right out of his mouth without a problem. I think he is one of the smartest dogs I have ever owned. He catches on to things quickly. Thanks for the welcome!

stang01
Matured Bully

Postby stang01 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:42 am

WELCOME :)

kazuo
Site Admin

Postby kazuo » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:44 am

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”