Newbie poster here in Northern NJ

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
knucklesmom

Newbie poster here in Northern NJ

Postby knucklesmom » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:03 pm

Hi, Ive enjoyed reading posts here in the past but i finally decided to register. Im proudly the mom to a fiesty 14yr old pit mix that Ive had since she was a pup named Ren (shes got ears that stick up and there once was a Stimpy who lived with us too) and an English bulldog who does pet therapy named Knuckles. Ive owned several pits in past (RIP) that were all rescued.

Ive been involved with rescue and help out several friends rescues (all different breeds) but Im not currently committedly involved to a specific rescue.

I have been apprenticing with a dog trainer at a local shelter and desparately want to find homes for some of the dogs there as they are short on time and the shelter hours make it hard for anyone to see the dogs..

I know this should go in another part of the forum but the dogs are at the Passaic shelter in NJ. When its ok, I will post their info there.. There is a stunning blue pit and a dog listed as an Am Bull but I dont think he is truly that breed. His name is Chance and he is SO Sweet and shy. I am worried about how much time he has left ..

Thanks for letting me join your wonderful site. It is great to see so many people that care about pit bulls, every time I see a happy one, i have praise the dog AND owner!

cbow
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby cbow » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:36 pm

Welcome.

Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Patch O' Pits » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:49 pm

Hi and welcome! :thumbsup:

mommy2kane
Addicted to PBF

Postby mommy2kane » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:00 pm

Welcome!

ssontag
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby ssontag » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:10 pm

Welcome! It sounds like you spend a lot of time trying to help the breed. Keep up the good work and thanks for being involved in rescue. :thumbsup:

CaliBear
Matured Bully

Postby CaliBear » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:47 am

Ren & Stimpy!! Love it! roflmao I remember that show, I used to watch it all the time.

kazuo
Site Admin

Postby kazuo » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:58 am

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”