HI!!!!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
BubbaFace

Postby BubbaFace » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:54 pm

So you think I should redo my intro?

mommy2kane
Addicted to PBF

Postby mommy2kane » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:57 pm

BubbaFace wrote:So you think I should redo my intro?

You don't need to redo it. You can just add some information to this thread. There is a sample intro at the top of this section. You can tell us what you do, your hobbies, what got you interested in the breed, what (if anything) do you plan on doing with your dog, etc.

cbow
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby cbow » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:58 pm

BubbaFace wrote:So you think I should redo my intro?

No. :)
I just noticed you already have two, it might take a few days. The mods are busy with a forum this size.

Took me three days and it sucked waiting.
Just keep checking in and if anyone asks a question answer it. :thumbsup:

BubbaFace

Postby BubbaFace » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:05 pm

Ok well lets see more info... What got me interested in the breed was the head shape. Honestly, I know its kinda weird but I have an afinity (?) for big cuddlely things and I took one look at the build and shape of this dog and feel in love. I started to look more into them and saw what a bad rap they had, then I meet a couple and I couldnt believe all the hype. How anyone can think that thios is a mean dog is beyond me. I was walking my dog one day he wasnt even fully mature yet he was still kinda small when we walked past a lil boy playing in his yard, he saw my puppy and got excited and came running toward us his mother saw me grab Bubba leash and thought that he was going to attack her son and freaked. I told her that my dog was very friendly he just likes to jump and the boy being so small I didnt want him to get hurt, she said that was ok and pulled her son into the house. I was offended, how dare she think my baby would hurt her baby, he just wanted to play. But then I put myself in her place and thought about the media and began to understand where she was coming from. I am doing my best to change public opionion but if anyone heard about what happened here in milwaukee [url]http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=64327
and around the country than you know how I feel, helpless. :frown: :sad: [/url]

Shay59
Bully Ambassador

Postby Shay59 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:11 pm

I know what you mean when you say it was the head. I love the shape of their heads too. Really, who can resist? No, I take that back, I love the smile best. When my kids look at me, waiting for me to look back...then when I speak to them & they smile that big toothy smile, it melts my heart. I can't think of getting anything better from a dog than a smile. They let you know that they love you to death.

oh yeah...bump

*leenie*
Addicted to PBF

Postby *leenie* » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:54 pm

welcome
adorable doggy

kazuo
Site Admin

Postby kazuo » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:56 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”