Hi new to the group from Philadelphia PA

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Ceasar_the_great

Hi new to the group from Philadelphia PA

Postby Ceasar_the_great » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:48 pm

:run: Hi everyone my name is Rachael. I'm the proud mommy of 3 dogs...The oldest is Trixie a 5yr old Chihuhua, she is the queen of the house. Then there is Blaze my 2.5yrold Rottweiler that is a Pet Therapy dog for the elderly/sick or incarcerated. And last but not least is Ceasar our 9month old APBT. He is in obediance trying to follow his big brother Blaze's footsteps. He came to us by chance by a couple that had bought him and weren't able to keep him. I've done dog rescue for years and they were sent to me for help. I couldn't resist him!! So we decided to keep him ourselves. Before that I had been very leary of the breed but now I can't get enough of them. We are thinking of adding a 4th and final pup to our home and we want it to be another APBT. They are just unbelievable!! :run: It was suggested for me to come here on my search for a rescue to adopt and to chat with other APBT owners that are as into the breed as I am becoming. Any suggestions or helpful info you can think of sharing would be great! :run:

BrowniesMom
Adolescent Bully

Postby BrowniesMom » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:59 pm

:hi Welcome to PBF! Let's see the puppies!

cbow
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby cbow » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:05 pm

:welcome:

BrowniesMom
Adolescent Bully

Postby BrowniesMom » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:34 pm

Sorry Caesar, brain skip, try pbrc.net, for adoptables.

Beowulf
Addicted to PBF

Postby Beowulf » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:51 pm

Yeah, pictures! Welcome to the forum.

I don't think you'll have a problem finding a APBT to rescue - lots of them around. :inlove:

WakeMeUp

Postby WakeMeUp » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:00 pm

welcome! I too an near philly... I dont live in the city tho... like a half hour or so! :peace:

Deniselynn
BANNED

Postby Deniselynn » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:04 pm

haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: Hi new to the group from Philadelphia PA

Postby haranka » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:36 am

Ceasar_the_great wrote::run: Hi everyone my name is Rachael. I'm the proud mommy of 3 dogs...The oldest is Trixie a 5yr old Chihuhua, she is the queen of the house. Then there is Blaze my 2.5yrold Rottweiler that is a Pet Therapy dog for the elderly/sick or incarcerated. And last but not least is Ceasar our 9month old APBT. He is in obediance trying to follow his big brother Blaze's footsteps. He came to us by chance by a couple that had bought him and weren't able to keep him. I've done dog rescue for years and they were sent to me for help. I couldn't resist him!! So we decided to keep him ourselves. Before that I had been very leary of the breed but now I can't get enough of them. We are thinking of adding a 4th and final pup to our home and we want it to be another APBT. They are just unbelievable!! :run: It was suggested for me to come here on my search for a rescue to adopt and to chat with other APBT owners that are as into the breed as I am becoming. Any suggestions or helpful info you can think of sharing would be great! :run:

:) :) :) welcome

Ceasar_the_great

Re: New to the Group from Philadelphia PA

Postby Ceasar_the_great » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:22 am

Thanks for the welcome!!! Any one that is near Philadelphia if you ever want to meet up for a playdate let me know!! Sorry forgot to add the pics (I need to load the new ones of everyone lol.) Ok Trixie is the Chihuahua..Blaze the Rottie and Ceasar is the Pit.
ImageImageImageImage

BrowniesMom
Adolescent Bully

Postby BrowniesMom » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:33 am

lol

ssontag
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby ssontag » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:48 am

Welcome! All your dogs are gorgeous. :inlove: I think it's awsome that you are involved in rescue, fostering and therapy work. :thumbsup:

Rott N Pit
Adolescent Bully

Postby Rott N Pit » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:29 am

Welcome cute pups.

Ceasar_the_great

More about my pups

Postby Ceasar_the_great » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:51 am

Thank you very much everyone!! Those are my babies. I got involved with rescue because I couldn't stand seeing Rotties put to sleep for no other reason then a bad rep. After 2yrs of nearly only Rottie rescue I started to break off and do all types of breeds. I've fostered everything from Chihuahuas...to deaf Great Danes. I love it but after several years I need a break and a chance to enjoy my own dogs. Blaze is a great Therapy Dog and more Rotties should get into it. They are natural lovers. I can't wait for Ceasar to grow out of his puppyhood so that he can do it also. Pits are also natural lovers and that quality isn't discussed enough! I love it when people meet Ceasar (he is very very submissive) he licks their hands feet clothes whatever he can get his licker on..rolls over gives them belly...the person will look up and say "what kind of dog is he?" I smile and say Pit Bull. :moon: lol "Your kidding" "well he must be a mix then" "oh he is a puppy still though" "you must have gotten the only good one of the litter" The countless excuses are then given to mask the fact that the breed just might be okay lol. People are silly!! The first person I ran into that was obnoxious and loud about the fact that I had a Pit Bull unmuzzled in the vet office was hard! I wanted to attack them but realized that arguing was getting me no where so I simply walked by them and commented to my vet "so how long do you think it will take me to train him to attack people like that?" My vet laughed and so did most of the people that were sitting there. The obnoxious fool got up and left. Think I've rambled enough lol. :thumbsup:

merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby merriterrier » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:59 pm

Welcome! Your dogs are beautiful! Thanks for giving these dogs such a good name. Glad to have you on PBF.

spammie

Postby spammie » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:51 pm

:welcome: glad to have you

Return to “Introductions”