New to the forum

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
wildblueterror

New to the forum

Postby wildblueterror » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:10 pm

Hello, my name is Earline, from East Texas. I have an undying passion for APBT's. It hasnt always been this way, not too long ago I was one of those that hated the breed due to the media and negative hype. But, my son (thank God for kids huh?) dumped a starving, abused, over bred, red and white Pit in my lap. After an hour of jumping up and down, screaming, Get that Dog Gone from HERE! I settled down and started to get to know her. I have had her 2 years and would not trade her for any other breed of dog alive. She is my constant companion, my best friend and my body guard.

BrowniesMom
Adolescent Bully

Postby BrowniesMom » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:37 pm

Welcome Earline. Whereabouts in East Texas? I've been to Killeen, Temple, Austin, and Litton(?) Springs.

wildblueterror

Reply to Browniesmom

Postby wildblueterror » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:45 pm

Ty very much for the welcome. I am from a small community called Rosevine, located about 50 miles East of Lufkin, Texas. It's a nice place to raise a family and Pit Bulls.

Beowulf
Addicted to PBF

Postby Beowulf » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:46 pm

All right! Another Texan. Welcome to the forum.

It's a great place to be. 8)

wildblueterror

reply to Beowulf

Postby wildblueterror » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:48 pm

Yep you just can't beat Texas can you. Your Pit resembles one of ours, Gawd I love those dogs.haha.

Beowulf
Addicted to PBF

Postby Beowulf » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:56 pm

I love your avatar, too. The legal addiction. Ain't that the truth?

Maryjane09

Postby Maryjane09 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:52 am

Welcome! Can you put some pictures up of your pit? :thumbsup:

merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby merriterrier » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:01 pm

Welcome! I would love to see pictures of the dog that converted you.

wildblueterror

Postby wildblueterror » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:26 pm

Yes I'd be happy to put the Pit's pic on my profile that converted me. She is such a sweetheart, don't know what I'd do without her. Be warned, the pic I am putting up shows this mean old Pit letting a little mini doxi pup try to get milk....soooo cute I had to snap the picture.

spammie

Postby spammie » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:41 pm

:welcome:

wildblueterror

The Pit that changed my life

Postby wildblueterror » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:53 pm

Okay folks, this is the pit that changed my whole outlook on Pit's. She is the sweetest, most loving, loyal animal I have ever seen. To see and know her now, you would never know she was rescued from an abusive home, was so skinny she looked like bones with red and white fur drapped over her. I have had her 2 years and her milk bags still aren't up where they should be, she was bred so many times. She love me and God knows I adore her. By the way, her name is Easy, because of her easy going personality and the way she plays with her 5 year old play mate Dakota.

Beowulf
Addicted to PBF

Postby Beowulf » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:59 pm

Beautiful girl!

BTW, you don't have to change your avatar to show a picture. Go to this link to see how to post within the message. I use Photobucket. http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=29762

:peace:

wildblueterror

Postby wildblueterror » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:05 pm

Ty Beowulf, I am new to this so all help is appreciated. Yes she is beautiful and in my opinion shows what the real Pit is all about. They are given such a bad name it really ticks me off. I am doing all I can to help educate the public just how wrong they are about this wonderful breed of "gentle giants."

X-girl

Postby X-girl » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:15 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”