hi, buddy's mom here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
luvmybuddy2
Newborn Bully

Postby luvmybuddy2 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:21 pm

oh, i forgot to mention- even with all the poking, prodding, and needle sticking, he still loved on the vet before we left like he was the greatest thing ever. he tried to be friends with all the dogs he saw although several lunged or growled at him for no reason- one 3 legged dog wanted to eat him alive. he thought every person that walked in the door came just to see him. and as bad as he felt, he was so happy to see new people. the vet did not even have to sedate him to x-ray or do the tests, and commented on how good he was the whole time he was there. just wanted to show that folks who think all bullies are vicious are dead wrong!

luvmybuddy2
Newborn Bully

Postby luvmybuddy2 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:22 pm

now that buddy seems fine once again, maybe i should do a proper re-intro. we live in alabama and i took buddy in after coming home and finding him in my garage- he was about 6 months old. sad to say, i had never considered the breed because of all the negative hype (now i know better). my sister's kids are here a lot and i would never have purposely gotten a so-called "vicious" breed because of the way the media has portrayed them, but when i saw him, i fell in love! and after many arguments with family members advising against keeping him, i finally won out (rather buddy did) and they were able to see for themselves what a great dog he is. he had already had some training and was very loving towards everyone he met- and still is. never saw a dog or person he didn't like. buddy's favorite game is fetch, his favorite treat is a peanut butter sandwich, and he loves sleeping in his very own recliner (however, tennis balls are off the list of toys forever after this last scare). buddy has taught me that bullies are absolutely the smartest, best natured dogs on the planet. my beagle is a sweetie too- my chow mix can be also but he is a bit lazy. even though i have a huge fenced yard, they all want to be wherever we are so spend too much time indoors, but they seem very happy just to be part of the family

imperiumx1st

Postby imperiumx1st » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:07 pm

:welcome: again! :))

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:56 pm

very glad Buddy's feeling better

Return to “Introductions”