Back but not new.

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Clayton4
Newborn Bully

Back but not new.

Postby Clayton4 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:05 am

My name is Clayton and I'm the proud owner of a black and white female named Karma and soon to be of a little ble boy. I'll get some pics up soon for everyone.

tcox
Adolescent Bully

Postby tcox » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:37 am

Welcome

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:19 pm

Could you tell us a little more about yourself? There's a sample intro in a sticky in this forum.

ssontag
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby ssontag » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:16 pm

Welcome! Please tell us some more about yourself. There is a sticky at the top of the intro section you can use as a guide. Would love to see some pictures.

spammie

Postby spammie » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:25 pm

:welcome:

haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby haranka » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:04 pm

Hello Clayton and Karma :thumbsup:

Clayton4
Newborn Bully

Postby Clayton4 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:41 am

I'm 30 and I'm very active. I've had Karma since she was 4-5 weeks old, she's 3.5 and has had 1 litter. She's really mild mannered, yet hyper, follows direction well, but can be bull headed. A Definate personality! She's been on vacations across the country, loves the car. Just a part of my family. We are expecting another little blue boy on the 1st week in Nov. He isn't your typical blue, he's a XXL. Kind of away from the traditional, but he's good looking and needs a home. Hopefully we'll have some good times with him. Not sure what were going to name him yet though.
Me, I'm finishing school and staying in shape to keep up with her.

dangermouth
Newborn Bully

Postby dangermouth » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:22 pm

Eek. Any reason you bred her? Are you involved in showing or other sorts of events?

*leenie*
Addicted to PBF

Postby *leenie* » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:41 pm

Welcome

Just wondering what show titles your bitch has. Also what healths test did she have done, and could you provide a link so we can see her scores?

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:52 pm

Clayton, you'll find this board for the most part anti-breeding, unless dogs are exceptional, and are titled and health tested. If you're open-minded, there's a lot to learn here. What do you think?

Clayton4
Newborn Bully

Postby Clayton4 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:22 pm

I'm down to learn and read more, who isn't. That would make you a closed minded individual. I can't get papers for her as the breeder I got her from was a friend and died before I could get them. Since we were friends he just brought her by one night and I said he could leave her if she was ready to go. This guys been a life long friend, so I didn't think he'd be going anywhere. But he passed and I'm pretty much left out.
The blue that is coming is a XXL blue that has all paper work. He's coming from Roman out at Iron Cross Kennels.
I know this is a place geared towards the typically built pit. I accept that, I'm just here because I feel there is alot of knowledge of the breed here. I've lurked and read alot. i've done three rescues during my time. One wasn't so successful. He bit my other dog and tore her throat up. When I notified the pound they wanted to put him down. I couldn't put two other dogs at risk. Especially an australian shepard, that had no chance at defemse. But I'm always down to learn!

pedrin
Adolescent Bully

Postby pedrin » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:40 pm

if you lloked around here you probably saw a post about a guy asking on how to register his un registered pup.

there is a way to do that...

Ive checked out ICK..why would you spend so much money on a bully when theyre alot of pups in the pound waitng for adoption..if you look on petfinders there are even very beautiful blue bullies up for adop.

not trying to talk ish..just wondering... :thumbsup:

Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Postby Kingsgurl » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:29 pm

We are expecting another little blue boy on the 1st week in Nov. He isn't your typical blue, he's a XXL. Kind of away from the traditional,

How is that not typical? Seems that's the only type I see any more around here. RE, Gotti etc. Did you mean not standard?

greenkozi
Bully Ambassador

Postby greenkozi » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:37 pm

Clayton4 wrote:I'm 30 and I'm very active. I've had Karma since she was 4-5 weeks old, she's 3.5 and has had 1 litter. She's really mild mannered, yet hyper, follows direction well, but can be bull headed. A Definate personality! She's been on vacations across the country, loves the car. Just a part of my family. We are expecting another little blue boy on the 1st week in Nov. He isn't your typical blue, he's a XXL. Kind of away from the traditional, but he's good looking and needs a home. Hopefully we'll have some good times with him. Not sure what were going to name him yet though.
Me, I'm finishing school and staying in shape to keep up with her.

when you say he needs a home, you mean he isn't sold yet? he's not a rescue, right? he's coming from ICK. are you planning on speutering them both so you don't have another litter?

pedrin
Adolescent Bully

Postby pedrin » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:45 pm

I think we scared her off...

Return to “Introductions”