New to the site... Heres my dog Rolex aka rock

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Tredofosho
Newborn Bully

New to the site... Heres my dog Rolex aka rock

Postby Tredofosho » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:22 pm

hello everyody! i just found this site and am extremely happy i found somewhere that people love there dogs as much as me... anyway on with the pics!

heres some of me and him

rock and my friend marc passed out in my basement

some of him and his friends , the cats is my cat bonzi and the other fog is my friends dog nammed doja

and a few other of my favorites...

and finally this is my absolute favorite, he was passed out upside down on the couch, so i turned the camera upside down to make it look right side up... makes me laugh everytime i see it

janedoeismissing
Addicted to PBF

Postby janedoeismissing » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:25 pm

:welcome: Ha yeah the last one is the best!!
You'll get alot of good info on this site.

Tredofosho
Newborn Bully

a little bit more about myself and rock

Postby Tredofosho » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:41 pm

sorry just read the intro sticky... so heres a little info about me and my pup...

my name is Trevor, im 21 and i live in oakland county, MI. i have lived here all my life.. i have always had golden retrievers (4 of em) and a black lab/ beagle mix. i have wanted a bully breed dog for a long time tho. i finally got a chance to own one when one of my friends came to me and said a friend had to get rid of a 6 month old APBT and needed someone to take him. i was very interested so set up a date to meet and fell in love with him on sight. the girl that had him did not want to give him away but here living arrangments forced her too. we made a deal that i would watch him for 2 weeks and get to know him and see if i like him and she would try and find somewhere else to live that he could stay... i became really attached and luckely she couldnt find a place to keep him so she gave him to me for free (i always knew the best things in life are free :headbang: ) he started out very shy and timid but now he is not afraid of ANYTHING and he is more curious than any dog i have ever met. hes loaded with energy! he is a little over a year old now but still kinda immature and clumsy ( for instance when he runs full speed he starts to lose it and has to slow down roflmao ) but other than that he is a great dog and im glad to have him in my life! thanks you guys for ur welcomes and for viewing my intro. i look forward to getting to know all of u and ur dogs!

Tredofosho
Newborn Bully

Postby Tredofosho » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:44 pm

one more thing... the girl that gave him to me said he is a full bread APBT. im not an expert by any means, but i believe he is mixed with something but am not sure what... i wanna lean toward rhodesian ridgeback because of his immaturity and curiousness. also he is a little bit taller and thinner than most full breads i know, and doesnt have the muscle mass as other APBT... so any opinions r welcome to figure out if he is a mix, and if he is, what he is mixed with... thansk again in advance :)

SueN
Matured Bully

Postby SueN » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:13 pm

Welcome you will find lots of Michigan people on the board. I am in Oakland County as well.

chevelle7175
Newborn Bully

Postby chevelle7175 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:16 pm

welcome to the forum

Flex
Newborn Bully

Postby Flex » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:26 pm

Very cute.

Welcome to the forum

Shay59
Bully Ambassador

Re: New to the site... Heres my dog Rolex aka rock

Postby Shay59 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:31 pm

Tredofosho wrote:and finally this is my absolute favorite, he was passed out upside down on the couch, so i turned the camera upside down to make it look right side up... makes me laugh everytime i see it

It looks like he just sneaked a fart on you! That is the best picture I've seen in a long time. I'm gonna try it too.

*leenie*
Addicted to PBF

Postby *leenie* » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:14 pm

Welcome!!

Tredofosho
Newborn Bully

Postby Tredofosho » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:17 am

thanks guys for ur replies.... im goin crazy over here. i already have a bunch of questions, but i cant post anywhere else :frown: hopefully i get full access soon!

Broadmeister
Newborn Bully

Postby Broadmeister » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:15 pm

Haha Rock has quite the smile. Welcome bro

spammie

Postby spammie » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:01 pm

Welcome to PBF. I love the last pic lol . Access usually takes a day or three, be patient.

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:28 pm

At his age, many apbt's are tall and rangy, so that wouldn't make me think he's a mix. He does have a slight other breed look to him. At any rate, he's cute, and you love him.

Return to “Introductions”