Hi everybody!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
GodMadeDirt
Newborn Bully

Postby GodMadeDirt » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:19 pm

Whatever you have, please let it end at you. The reason nobody can tell what you have is because people will breed anything and then have the nerve to charge money :sad: . Someone has to stop this madness - do the right thing so that in two years Franky_403 isn't posting picks of some mystery dog with Pneumonia.

Best of luck to your new pup. :thumbsup:

kristakmj
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby kristakmj » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:24 pm

you know i honestly just think they lied to you about how old she is cause i looked back at my pups when they were about 8 weekish and they looked alot like her , i think they lied to you :thumbsup:

franky_402
Newborn Bully

Postby franky_402 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:08 pm

anyone else see a resemblance of an 8 week old puppy, also if this is the wrong dog, then i wonder what shots she does have!!

hwillm1977
Addicted to PBF

Postby hwillm1977 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:38 pm

franky_402 wrote:anyone else see a resemblance of an 8 week old puppy, also if this is the wrong dog, then i wonder what shots she does have!!

She definitely doesn't look like a 4 month old pit bull puppy to me... Krista is probably right, she's probably closer to 2 months...

Carrie at 9 weeks old (about 10 pounds):

Carrie at a little under 4 months old (about 25 pounds):

franky_402
Newborn Bully

Postby franky_402 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:42 pm

thats amazing how closely your dog at nine weeks reminds me of angel, a little bit bigger, but im wondering if her size was affecting by her sickness?? I will be contacting the pet shop tomorrow

franky_402
Newborn Bully

Postby franky_402 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:45 pm

hwillm1977 wrote:
franky_402 wrote:anyone else see a resemblance of an 8 week old puppy, also if this is the wrong dog, then i wonder what shots she does have!!

She definitely doesn't look like a 4 month old pit bull puppy to me... Krista is probably right, she's probably closer to 2 months...

Also is your pup a full pit? She has about the same length snout as angel does but some people think she is not a pit, im so confused!! Ive never really seen pitbull pupps only adults so i cant really tell!!

Bighead Ranch
Adolescent Bully

Postby Bighead Ranch » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:55 pm

my 2 cents....
get her healthy and love her up! :thumbsup:
then at 6 mo.; get her fixed and love her up like the awesome
girly she can be; more and more each day :inlove:

since you do not have a clear history, no litter would be a wisest choice for all.
But kisses, hugs, playtime and walks ; they will be cherished on both sides.

good luck!

franky_402
Newborn Bully

Postby franky_402 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:03 am

i have a question everyone keeps saying do not breed no matter what, exspecially with no health results, why is this, will she die or something. Confused???

crazy4pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby crazy4pits » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:54 am

franky_402 wrote:i have a question everyone keeps saying do not breed no matter what, exspecially with no health results, why is this, will she die or something. Confused???

No what they mean is you don't know her background. You don't know her parents, her parents should have been health tested, titled in something like a show dog or something to that effect. A responsible breeder would not be selling a pup in a Pet Store.
Responsible breeders title their dogs get health testing done on them, meaning their hips checked, heart etc. Health testing does not mean a check up at the vet. They have a full history on their dogs going back generations.

From your pics she does not look Pit to me either. She is very small. Only time will tell as she grows.

Welcome to the forum

franky_402
Newborn Bully

Postby franky_402 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:56 am

if she is only 8-9 weeks does she look pit. WHat i am saying if thier was a mixup in d.o.b. and she is not that old but actually 8-9 wks does she fit the profile of a pit more??

hwillm1977
Addicted to PBF

Postby hwillm1977 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:23 am

franky_402 wrote:
hwillm1977 wrote:

Also is your pup a full pit? She has about the same length snout as angel does but some people think she is not a pit, im so confused!! Ive never really seen pitbull pupps only adults so i cant really tell!!

Carrie's dad is a black lab, her mom was a pit bull... so she's only half pit bull.

franky_402
Newborn Bully

Postby franky_402 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:26 am

well im going to the pet store tomorrow and i am getting to the bottom of this. If i was lied to i am going to be pretty upset, not that i dont love her still but i will feel like a fool for telling everyone she is a full pit when she is only half or whatever the case is!!!

hwillm1977
Addicted to PBF

Postby hwillm1977 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:10 am

franky_402 wrote:well im going to the pet store tomorrow and i am getting to the bottom of this. If i was lied to i am going to be pretty upset, not that i dont love her still but i will feel like a fool for telling everyone she is a full pit when she is only half or whatever the case is!!!

When we applied to adopt Carrie from the rescue we thought she was a purebred pit bull... it was only as she grew and started to mature that we really noticed... Now you can definitely see both the pit bull and the lab in our girl.

I wouldn't worry too much about what your puppy is, I think she's absolutely gorgeous! :inlove:

Definitely try and find out about her true age and if she really has shots though, cause if she doesn't have the shots she'll need them as soon as possible.

iluvmypithannah
Bully Ambassador

Postby iluvmypithannah » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:26 am

franky_402 wrote:if she is only 8-9 weeks does she look pit. WHat i am saying if thier was a mixup in d.o.b. and she is not that old but actually 8-9 wks does she fit the profile of a pit more??

I also do not think she's an APBT, not even 50%. Not that it matters because your girl is beautiful. I'm glad you're going to try to get to the bottom of your ordeal.

Just for comparison, here's Hannah at about 5-6 weeks (still with her momma) and weighing about 4-5lbs. And she's full APBT.

Jorsher
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Jorsher » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:57 am

Here's mine at supposedly 7 weeks (a week before I got her):

You can look on my thread for the other 3 pictures. Her snout does look kinda small, my dog has a huge head and snout. She definitely doesn't look much older than 8 weeks.

Return to “Introductions”