Just Sayin Hi

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
MaryC
Newborn Bully

Just Sayin Hi

Postby MaryC » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:21 am

Hi everyone. My name is Mary and I recognize some faces from other forums. I have heard such great things about this list I wanted to come on in and check it out. I've lived in the Bay area of California for the past 10 yrs and originally came from Wisconsin by way of Minnesota. I work with a local rescue and also as a dog socializer at the local Humane Society where my focus is helping the Pit Bulls/mixes and other dogs who are more challenging in the shelter setting to stay sane and hopefully find their forever home. I am a CGC evaluator and work with a wonderful local trainer at some of her training classes as an assistant. Due to my living situation I do not have any Pit Bulls that live with me :sad: but I am the proud momma of a mini schnauzer aPapillon/Chi mix who both came from local shelters and Tiggers the cat who currently rules the roost, so for now I'll just have to be the auntie who comes with treats and allows jumping and face licking from all of my friends pibbles. lol ...much to the chagrin of their mommas and daddies!

When I'm not working with dogs the business side of medicine pays the bills and if I could ever find a few empty hours I really do enjoy golfing and going to the beach. Well, that's me in a nutshell. Thanks for letting me join, and I look forward from learning more and more from all of you wise people!

Mary

sarallyn
Bully Ambassador

Postby sarallyn » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:38 am

Image.

jesse
Adolescent Bully

Postby jesse » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:01 pm

Hello Mary welcome to PBF :))

pitgrrl

Postby pitgrrl » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:28 pm

:modwelcomeonly2: