Introducing my best friend, Blanco

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
burn504
Newborn Bully

Introducing my best friend, Blanco

Postby burn504 » Sat May 17, 2008 1:58 am

Whats up everyone,

My name is Richard. I am the proud owner of Blanco(white in Spanish). He turned 7yrs old May 1st. I have owned him since he was 7weeks old and has been my best friend ever since. I couldnt ask for a better dog. He is great with everyone and other dogs. I contribute that to him being spoiled his whole life...lol.

I got Blanco when a friend of mine asked if i wanted to "keep him for the night and see if I wanted him". Needless to say I fell in love immediately. I love all animals and would love to have more of this breed, but know that Blanco deserves my full attention.

I grew up in San Diego, CA and moved to DFW, TX a little over 4 yrs ago. I just recently moved back to CA for work and am trying to find a place to live. I havent had to deal with the struggles of renting and all of that for years since i owned my own house in TX. During my search for housing and the problems that arise from it I have found this site. So if anyone wants to rent out their house in So Cal to a great dog owner just let me know.

Thanks for the great site. Here are a few pics of him. Since reading this site and having the problems I am having finding a place I plan to get him CGC certified then continuing his education as far as i can. I think he deserves it! It isnt too late right?

4u2nv
Newborn Bully

Postby 4u2nv » Sat May 17, 2008 2:09 am

thats a cute pit i always thought white pits looked beautiful

burn504
Newborn Bully

Postby burn504 » Sat May 17, 2008 2:14 am

here are two pics of him with my ex gf's son. They loved each other and would pass out on the floor together. Blanco is a licker...

janedoeismissing
Addicted to PBF

Postby janedoeismissing » Sat May 17, 2008 9:37 am

He is gorgeous! Good luck with your CGC!

Jorsher
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Jorsher » Sat May 17, 2008 12:24 pm

Good looking dog!

What engine do you have sitting there? I can't see whats wrote on the valve cover.

spammie

Postby spammie » Sat May 17, 2008 12:34 pm

Hi Richard. Blanco is a handsome boy :inlove: And, no, it's never too late to work with our dogs.

redsand
Matured Bully

Postby redsand » Sat May 17, 2008 12:55 pm

Blanco is a cutie! :inlove:

burn504
Newborn Bully

Postby burn504 » Sat May 17, 2008 12:57 pm

Jorsher wrote:Good looking dog!

What engine do you have sitting there? I can't see whats wrote on the valve cover.

that is a 3.0L 6g72 Mitsu engine... that was getting ready to be rebuilt and supercharged. That pic was a few years ago, but one of my favs. He LOVES the garage.

Jorsher
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Jorsher » Sat May 17, 2008 4:08 pm

burn504 wrote:

that is a 3.0L 6g72 Mitsu engine... that was getting ready to be rebuilt and supercharged. That pic was a few years ago, but one of my favs. He LOVES the garage.

Nice, did it go in a galant or eclipse? You don't see as many boosted v6s as you do their 4cyl.

I'm just a Honda guy myself until insurance will allow me to get something bigger. I have a CRX and am building a golden eagle sleeved b18 with 84mm bore (2.0l), wiseco pistons, b16 head, eagle cams, and need to get the head taken care of. I'm just working on getting into a home so I have a garage to work in so it's been put on hold, but eventually it'll be thrown in with a gt35r and should make 500+ easy. My last CRX had a single cam 1.6l and I had a t3 48/60 cheap homemade setup, but it was totalled by a dump truck and I decided to go bigger and better this time.

Do you still have it?

burn504
Newborn Bully

Postby burn504 » Sat May 17, 2008 6:32 pm

Jorsher wrote:
burn504 wrote:

Nice, did it go in a galant or eclipse? You don't see as many boosted v6s as you do their 4cyl.

I'm just a Honda guy myself until insurance will allow me to get something bigger. I have a CRX and am building a golden eagle sleeved b18 with 84mm bore (2.0l), wiseco pistons, b16 head, eagle cams, and need to get the head taken care of. I'm just working on getting into a home so I have a garage to work in so it's been put on hold, but eventually it'll be thrown in with a gt35r and should make 500+ easy. My last CRX had a single cam 1.6l and I had a t3 48/60 cheap homemade setup, but it was totalled by a dump truck and I decided to go bigger and better this time.

Do you still have it?

they used the 3.0L 6g72 in the 99+Galants, 2000+ Eclipses, and 01+ sebring and stratus.

I have something a bit different. 98 Sebring coupe with a swapped and forged 3.1L running 15psi Vortech Supercharged and methanol injection along with lots of other goodies. I guess i could post a pic but others may not want to see cars on the doggie forum. lol

bella23
Newborn Bully

Postby bella23 » Sat May 17, 2008 8:54 pm

:welcome: beautiful pup love the black tip on the ear

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Sun May 18, 2008 3:23 pm

Welcome, and you are welcome to post your engines etc in the Misc forum.

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Sun May 18, 2008 3:23 pm

Welcome, and you are welcome to post your engines etc in the Misc forum.

Return to “Introductions”