Hey everybody!!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
MyDogsRock022
Newborn Bully

Hey everybody!!!

Postby MyDogsRock022 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:41 pm

My name is Sherry, I live in a surrounding suburb in the metro Detroit area.
I rescued a puppy that at the time greatly resembled a brindle pit bull. Now that she is a year old she greatly resembles a bull mastiff/boxer mix. Her name is Nala.
A week before Christmas I bought a red nose female from a local breeder, she is eight months old and her name is Nikki.
What I love most about the breed of theese dogs is their large size, big hearts and loyalty. I have always wanted big dogs that can grow with my children and play with them.
I had seen from the bull breeds my friends had that theese dogs were misunderstood so I chose to own two myself and help to educate people around me that theese are loving brreds and once you own one youll never want to own another breed for your entire life =)

patty

Postby patty » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:44 pm

Welcome!

Can't wait to see pictures of Nala and Nikki, got some?

spammie

Postby spammie » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:59 pm

MyDogsRock022
Newborn Bully

Postby MyDogsRock022 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:56 am

I have a ton of pictures, I tried uploading them yesterday but I am new to this forum so I will try to figure it out today at some point. The kids are out of school for the summer so trying to get anything accomplished while they are home is a task in itself!!

You wil have to look at Nala when I post pictures and tell me what you guys think she is. I am saying bullmastiff/boxer mix. She just turned one and weighs 86 pounds.

Nikki my little pittie is 8 months and she is around 50 pounds.

BabyReba

Postby BabyReba » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:47 am

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”